- 450 grams off egg plant, slice into 2-3 cm cubes skin on
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 heaped tablespoon of red curry paste
- 1 level tablespoon of fish sauce
- 1 400 ml tin of coconut milk
- 1 cup of chicken stock
- 3 spring onions, finely sliced
- 1/4 Cup, of finely sliced corriander
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
chop garlic, speed 5 for 5 seconds
Add curry paste, coconut milk, fish sauce, chicken stock, cook 3minutes, 100 deg, speed 2
Add 450 grams of egg plant cook 12 minutes, 100 deg, reverse, speed spoon soft
Add to the bowl corrinander, spring onion and stir through gently with spatula and serve
NOTE the sauce is slightly liquid
Accessories you need
As a light lunch main serve with thick crusty bread to mop up the sauce --- goes very well as a side for fish or chicken.
Warm on the palate but not what I would call HOT
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Bok Choy with garlic and oyster sauce
- Spicy Black Bean Burger
- Brown Rice & Lentil Burgers
- Indian Style Dhal with spinach & tomatoes
- Stir fried broccoli
- Spicy Kale and quinoa salad
- Stir Fry Green Beans
- Mujaddara - Lentils and Rice
- Vegan Creamy Mushroom and Garlic Pasta Sauce
- Chicken Loaf style seitan (vegan meat)
- Pulled pork style seitan (vegan meat)
- Vegetable Bake
- Crustless bacon and broccoli quiche
- Wholemeal Peanut Butter Chia Pancakes
- Tangy Lemon Cake with Chantilly Cream
- Oriental poached chicken and bok choy soup
- Red Lentil Dhal with Spinach and Red Rice Low GI
- Chicken, tomato, basil, pasta
- Hearty chorizo, mushroom and bean soup Low GI
- Chunky chicken and mixed bean soup low GI
- Chicken tagine with quinoa Lower GI
- Steamed fish with cumin chickpea puree
- Easy chicken and mushroom, chick pea ragout
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Caramel Mars Bar Slice
- Pumpkin Pie
- Carrot Cake
- No Bake Lactation Bites
- Crostata ricotta with Nutella and choc chips
- Chicken noodle balls
- Beef and vegetable stew
- Date and carrot cake (nut, egg and butter free) - tastes like healthy gingerbread!
- Parmigiana Sauce
- Asian Ocean Trout/Salmon
- Baby Food - Quinoa and Apple Puree
- Paleo savoury muffins