- 500 grams desiree potatoes, peeled, tubes
- 300 grams Cauliflower broken into florets
- 40 grams Butter, chopped
- 50 grams Parmesan cheese, finely grated
- 600 grams water
Place Parmesan cheese into TMX bowl & grate 10sec/speed 9. Set aside.
Clean & dry TMX bowl
Put Potatoes & Cauliflower in TMX bowl add 600g water, salt 15 min/100degree/speed 1 MC off.
Drain water out, put butterfly on put soft butter in & grated parmesan cheese salt and pepper to taste and parsley if like for 30 sec/speed 5
Pour in baked dish and sparkley with Cheese and grill for 5 min or untill cheese melts.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Corn and Zucchini Fritters with Chives (Gluten Free)
- Veg biryani
- Quick carrot dhal
- Sweet Potato and Quinoa Patties
- Polenta gnocchi in creamy pumpkin sauce
- Baked Falafel Bites
- Savory lentil mince with Rice and Tofu
- Freeken Good Freekeh Salad!
- Braised Bamboo Shoots
- Pumpkin Falafels
- Vegan Tofu Ricotta Lasagna Roll Ups
- Pumpkin & Brown Rice Quiche
- White chocolate and mixed berry muffins
- Choc Peppermint Fudgey Bean Biscuits- Egg, gluten and nut free.
- Coconut ice coffee kickstarter
- 30 Second Whole Lemon Cake
- Gingerbread Loaf
- Chocolate Hot Cross Buns
- White Chocolate and Apricot Hot Cross Buns
- Easy Peel Steamed Peaches
- Bulletproof Coffee
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Zucchini Donuts
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls