- 500 grams desiree potatoes, peeled, tubes
- 300 grams Cauliflower broken into florets
- 40 grams Butter, chopped
- 50 grams Parmesan cheese, finely grated
- 600 grams water
Place Parmesan cheese into TMX bowl & grate 10sec/speed 9. Set aside.
Clean & dry TMX bowl
Put Potatoes & Cauliflower in TMX bowl add 600g water, salt 15 min/100degree/speed 1 MC off.
Drain water out, put butterfly on put soft butter in & grated parmesan cheese salt and pepper to taste and parsley if like for 30 sec/speed 5
Pour in baked dish and sparkley with Cheese and grill for 5 min or untill cheese melts.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Asian Style Mushroom Soup
- Roasted Pumpkin and Onion Ravioli
- Sicilian Eggplant Bolognese
- Chick Pea Tofu
- Veg Nachos Recipe
- Vegetarian Chickpea and Mushroom Burgers
- Chickpea stuffed zucchini
- Spicy Vegetable Chapati Wraps
- Vegetable Chow Mein
- Sweet potato and chickpea kofta curry lime dressing
- Vegetarian Lasagne (Gluten free Dairy free option)
- Cauliflower, Paneer and Pea Curry:
- Sugar Free Lemon Curd/Butter
- David's Dhall
- Adrian Richards Banana Bread
- Top Deck Caramel Crunch
- Fluffy Keto Cheesecake with Gin infused Lemon Curd
- Kefta and Potato Casserole with Lebanese Rice
- Family Chocolate Cake
- Zoe's Turkish Bread Pride, Pizza Base or Rolls
- Caramilk Chunk Cookies
- Butter Cut Out Biscuits
- The perfect lemon tart
- Super Soft Pesto Scrolls