- 500 grams desiree potatoes, peeled, tubes
- 300 grams Cauliflower broken into florets
- 40 grams Butter, chopped
- 50 grams Parmesan cheese, finely grated
- 600 grams water
Place Parmesan cheese into TMX bowl & grate 10sec/speed 9. Set aside.
Clean & dry TMX bowl
Put Potatoes & Cauliflower in TMX bowl add 600g water, salt 15 min/100degree/speed 1 MC off.
Drain water out, put butterfly on put soft butter in & grated parmesan cheese salt and pepper to taste and parsley if like for 30 sec/speed 5
Pour in baked dish and sparkley with Cheese and grill for 5 min or untill cheese melts.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cauliflower tacos with chipotle sauce
- Soba noodle mee goreng
- "I can't believe it's not Butter Chicken" - Vegan Butter Chicken
- Curry Spiced Chick Pea Wrap (Flat Bread)
- Satay coconut curried vegetables
- Spicy Mexican Bowl with Avocado
- Masoor dal, red lentil curry
- Mushroom Wellington
- Ultimate Vegan Cleansing Salad
- Fresh tomato tart
- Bok choy and coconut curry
- Savoury Oat Flour Pancakes
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- Fudgy-Wudgy Chocolate Cookies
- Capsicum tomato pasta sauce
- Golden Sultana Cake
- Artisan apple bread
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Vegan Smokey split pea and ham soup adapted from Catching Seeds
- Lemon Marshmallow Slice
- White Chocolate Berry Friands
- Vegan Cheesy Sauce
- Thai chicken cakes with satay sauce and pickled cucumber drizzle