- 500 grams desiree potatoes, peeled, tubes
- 300 grams Cauliflower broken into florets
- 40 grams Butter, chopped
- 50 grams Parmesan cheese, finely grated
- 600 grams water
Place Parmesan cheese into TMX bowl & grate 10sec/speed 9. Set aside.
Clean & dry TMX bowl
Put Potatoes & Cauliflower in TMX bowl add 600g water, salt 15 min/100degree/speed 1 MC off.
Drain water out, put butterfly on put soft butter in & grated parmesan cheese salt and pepper to taste and parsley if like for 30 sec/speed 5
Pour in baked dish and sparkley with Cheese and grill for 5 min or untill cheese melts.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Ejjeh (Lebanese Omelette)
- Cheesy vegan Caulisotto
- Vegan Variation Alyce Alexandra's Coconut lamb curry
- Sweet corn fritters
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Stirfry greeg beans with potato
- Quinoa, Chickpea & Spinach Balls in Tomato Sauce
- Mild Capsicum Soup
- Zucchini and Lettuce Soup
- Vegan Moussaka
- Quick & Versatile Vegetable Fritters with Yoghurt Dressing
- Sesame and Linseed Gluten free bread
- Cinnamon Butter
- Fast 800 Smoked Salmon Omelette conversion by Thermo-lish
- Walnut and coffee cheesecake slice
- Chocolate zucchini cake
- Kids Bubble cups
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- Chocolate, chia & ginger cookies
- VEGAN Cranberry & Vanilla Protein Balls
- Raw Caramel Nut Slice
- Beetroot and Feta Tart
- Hawaiian Rolls