- 500 grams desiree potatoes, peeled, tubes
- 300 grams Cauliflower broken into florets
- 40 grams Butter, chopped
- 50 grams Parmesan cheese, finely grated
- 600 grams water
Place Parmesan cheese into TMX bowl & grate 10sec/speed 9. Set aside.
Clean & dry TMX bowl
Put Potatoes & Cauliflower in TMX bowl add 600g water, salt 15 min/100degree/speed 1 MC off.
Drain water out, put butterfly on put soft butter in & grated parmesan cheese salt and pepper to taste and parsley if like for 30 sec/speed 5
Pour in baked dish and sparkley with Cheese and grill for 5 min or untill cheese melts.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tofu Ricotta Lasagna Roll Ups
- Pumpkin & Brown Rice Quiche
- Satay noodle salad
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Ejjeh (Lebanese Omelette)
- Cheesy vegan Caulisotto
- Vegan Variation Alyce Alexandra's Coconut lamb curry
- Sweet corn fritters
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Stirfry greeg beans with potato
- Quinoa, Chickpea & Spinach Balls in Tomato Sauce
- Mild Capsicum Soup
- Variation Cajun Dirty Rice (with Chorizo and Shrimp)
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Peanut Butter Chicken Curry - Healthy Mummy adaption
- Churros - Gluten free
- BEST EVER RICH CHRISTMAS CAKE
- DRIED APRICOT SLICE
- Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Gluten Free Yo Yo's
- Lemon sprinkle cookies
- Pumpkin & Cranberry Cookies (Sugar free)
- Spinach and ricotta pie
- Heidi's German Butterkuchen (Buttercake)