- 300 grams cabbage
- 1 carrots
- 2 spring onions
- 100 grams plain flour
- 1 egg
- 30 grams rice bubbles
- 6 pieces bacon, (optional)
- 160 grams water
Place cabbage in TM and shred 5 seconds speed 4. Remove from bowl.
Place carrot and spring onion in TM and shred 5 seconds speed 4.
Return cabbage to bowl.
Place flour, egg, rice bubbles and water into the TM bowl. mix 10 seconds speed 3.
Shape mixture into 15cm sized pancakes in a frying pan and cook for approximately 7 minutes each side (or until browned)
(add optional bacon on the underside of each pancake.)
Serve with Okonomiyaki sauce and Kewpie mayonaise.
Alternatively, instead of okonomiyaki sauce, mix 1 part mayo to 1 part BBQ sauce.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fried Rice - 28 Program - Sam Wood
- Banana Bread Cafe Style - imperial
- Christmas Almond Bread
- Fluffy Pancakes
- Sauerkraut, apple and bacon quiche
- Chicken and vegetable savoury muffin
- AUTHENTIC MEE GORENG (Stir Fry Noodles)
- Buttermilk dumplings
- Seafood Curry Laksa
- Coffee chiffon cake with mocha ganache
- keto choc /peanut cake on sweet potato brownie base