- 3 or 4 tomatoes halved
- 2 heaped tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 heaped tablespoon TM veggie stock concentrate
- 125 g water
- 1 bunch silverbeet, roughly chopped and stalks discarded
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 Zuccini quartered
- 1 carrot quartered
- 600 g ricotta cheese
- 1 egg, whisked
- 250 g grated cheese
- handful of basil (to taste)
- salt & pepper (to taste)
- 9-12 Lasagne sheets, depends on size of dish
- 2 level tablespoons olive oil
Recipe is created for
1. Set oven to 180 degrees
2. Grease an oven proof dish. I use a 22 x 33cm pyrex dish.
3. Process the tomotoes, tomato paste until smooth. 10 secs / speed 5.
4. Add stock and water to the tomato mixture, and give it another quick blizt. 5 sec / speed 5.
Pour into a different bowl/container and save for later.
5. Throw the zuccini and carrot in the the TM bowl and chop quickly. 5 secs / speed 5.
Transfer into a different bowl/container and save for later.
6. Put garlic into the TM bowl and chop. 5 secs / speed 5.
Add oil, and silverbeet and stir-fry until it wilts. 7 mins/ 100 degrees / , speed 1
7. Once wilted, add the zuccini and carrot mix to the silverbeet mix, to soften them. 5 min / / speed 1
8. Pour contents of the TM bowl into a sieve or collander to drain. Push out any excess liquid. (can save for stock or something if you like)
9. In a separate, large bowl, pour the silverbeet mix in and add ricotta, egg, 1/2 the grated cheese (plus salt and pepper). Mix well. This can be done in the TM on , , but i have found it takes longer than if I just get a big spoon and do it myself.
10. Into your greased dish, pour 1/4 of the tomato mixture onto the bottom and spread around to cover the bottom of the dish. Then start layering in this order:
1: 3 x lasagne sheets, laid next to each other (ok if theres space inbetween)
2. 1/2 silverbeet mixture
3. 1/4 of the tomato mixture
4. 3 x lasagne sheets
5. 1/2 silverbeet mixture
6. 1/4 tomato mixture
7. 3 x lasagne sheets
8. remaining tomatoe mixture
9. sprinkle remaining cheese on top (if you like, you can add more cheese here)
11. Bake for 20 minutes uncovered, then 10 minutes covered with foil.
Silverbeet, zuccini, carrot & ricotta lasagne
You can add onions if you like, but my family is allergic so i keep them out.
You can exchange veggies for whatever you prefer.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Asian Style Mushroom Soup
- Roasted Pumpkin and Onion Ravioli
- Sicilian Eggplant Bolognese
- Chick Pea Tofu
- Veg Nachos Recipe
- Vegetarian Chickpea and Mushroom Burgers
- Chickpea stuffed zucchini
- Spicy Vegetable Chapati Wraps
- Vegetable Chow Mein
- Sweet potato and chickpea kofta curry lime dressing
- Vegetarian Lasagne (Gluten free Dairy free option)
- Cauliflower, Paneer and Pea Curry: