- 1 brown onion, small
- 1 clove garlic
- 20 grams olive oil
- 300 grams green capsicum, 2 large
- 300 grams choko, 2 small
- 400 grams water
- 1 tablespoon Vegetable stock paste
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 pinch salt
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1. Place brown onion and garlic into mixing bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 5. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
2. Add olive oil and saute 3 mins, 120 degrees, speed1.
3. Add capsicum and choko and chop 15 seconds, speed 7.
4. Scrape down sides with spatula and add water, stock and sugar to bowl and cook 20 minutes, 100 degrees, speed 1.
5. Blend 1 min speed 5 incresing slowly to speed 9.
6. Add salt to taste.
7. Serve hot.
Accessories you need
- Use one red and one green capsicum
- Use zucchini instead of choko
It makes about 1.5 litres
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spicy Bean Burgers by Dr Clare Bailey and Justine Pattison
- Veggie Fritters
- Vegan Dhal Tadka
- Vegan Dahl Makhani
- Okonomiyaki (Japanese pancake)
- Thermofied by Nads - MN Mujadara
- Palak "Paneer" (with halloumi)
- Variation Vegetarian nachos
- Variation Mexican beans
- Baked beans alkalise cleanse friendly
- ZUCCHINI AND CARROT FRITTERS – EGG FREE
- Khichari / Kachari / Kacaharee / Kachari / Kchree /
- Vegan Brazilian 'No-Cheese' Puffs
- No bake Keto museli bars
- Chelsea Winter’s Afghan Biscuits
- Plant Paradox Pesto
- Bakso Goreng (Fried Meatball)
- Japanese cotton cheesecake
- Risoles (Indonesian)
- Chocolate Scottish Tablet (Crumbly Chocolate Fudge)
- Chedar Cheese Spread (Like Cheez Whizz)
- Chocolate Cake
- Filipino Pandesal