- 1 onion
- 4 cloves garlic
- 45 grams olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons parsley
- 4/5 carrots, Peeled &amp;amp;I cut into 1/4 thick sticks
- 1 tablespoon Vegetable Stock - TMX
- 1 Cup water
- 1 can Chickpeas, Drained
- 2/3 tablespoons honey
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place peeled and quartered onion, peeled garlic cloves and olive oil into mixing bowl and chop 4 seconds - speed 5. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
2. Sauté 7 minutes - 120 degrees - - - M/C off
3. Add all spices, parsley, carrots, the vegetable stock and water - cook 95 degrees - M/C off - 25 minutes
4. Add chickpeas & honey 20 seconds
Accessories you need
Not one for the freezer but does taste nice reheated the next day.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- The English Carrot
- Carrot and Almond Loaf
- FNG Bar
- Paleo Banana & Walnut Muffins
- Variation Ginger and Soy Glazed Salmon with Bok Choy and Coconut Rice
- Thermo Papa's veg loaded pizza sauce
- Sun-dried Tomato and Basil Pizza Dough
- Taco rissoles
- JCN Protein Balls (sugar free)
- Zucchini balls
- Zucchini Relish / Pickle