- 100g shallot
- 2 cloves garlic
- 20g olive oil
- 1tsp paprika
- 1tsp fresh chilli or flakes, to taste
- 1tbs veg stock
- 250g mushrooms, chopped large
- 1 can tomatos
- 1 Stalk celery, chopped
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
add garlic and shallot to bowl chop 3secs speed 5 scrape down add oil and cook 3mins/120/speed 1'5
add chilli and celery and paprika and cook further 2mins
then add tomato and mushrooms cook 10mins/100/rev/spoon
this recipe was converted from fiona mcleans recipe very low calorie i did use oilve oil as it gives better flavour than dry frying or sprays,344 calories for whole recipe so served with poached egg or some carbs would make great lunch ,also can add sour crean or natural yoghurt.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Stuffed Peppers
- Three Colour Fritatta
- Caribbean Vegan Potato and Chickpea Curry
- Pad see ew
- Cauliflower Fried rice - egg free, Vegan, Simple
- Apple & Onion Parcels
- Superfood Magic Pasta sauce
- vegan scrambled eggs
- Vegetables in saffron, chilli & coconut broth
- Pasta with Mushrooms
- Eggplant Parmigana
- Sweet Potato, Chickpea & Eggplant Hotpot
- LCHF brocolli bake
- lchf chicken with lemon thyme
- lemon drizzle (mary berry)
- swiss slice (shortbread)
- lchf lime cheesecake tarts
- lchf savoury pies
- lchf red curry prawn rissotto (thermofun)
- chicken chirizo meatballls lchf
- steamed pumpkin and golden syrup pudding
- lchf cheese spinach waffle
- lchf cheese souffle
- tomato kasundi (taste)