- 1 Onion, peeled and halved
- 1 garlic clove
- 100 g sun dried tomatos in oil
- 20 g oil
- 1 tsp smoked paprika, heaped
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 60 g white wine
- 320 g arborio rice
- 720 g water
- 50 g TMX stock paste
- feta to garnish
- parmesan cheese to stir though
- olives to garnish
Note: If using your TM5 you can cook this using the recipe chip for Mushroom risotto. When prompted to add butter and oil, instead add tomatoes, oil and spices. Omit the mushrooms and cook as normal.
Add onion and garlic to the bowl and chop Speed 6 for 3 seconds. Add oil, sun dried tomatoes and spices and cook for 3 minutes at 100deg Speed 1.
Insert butterfly, add rice and cook for 1 minute at 100deg Reverse Speed 1.
Add wine and cook for 1 minute at 100deg Reverse Speed 1.
Add rice, water and stock and cook for 13 minutes at 100deg Reverse Speed 1.
Pour into your Thermoserver and stir through some grated parmesan.
Garnish with feta and olives.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegetarian Chickpea and Mushroom Burgers
- Chickpea stuffed zucchini
- Spicy Vegetable Chapati Wraps
- Vegetable Chow Mein
- Sweet potato and chickpea kofta curry lime dressing
- Vegetarian Lasagne (Gluten free Dairy free option)
- Cauliflower, Paneer and Pea Curry:
- Almond Sushi “Rice”
- Macaroni and Cheese
- Zucchini with tomato (kosa a banadoura)
- Thai Brinjal and Tomato Soup
- FODMAP Friendly Lentil Bolognaise
- Batter (for Sweet and Sour/ Honey Sesame/ fish etc)
- Layelles Too Easy Moist Date & Coconut Loaf
- Citrus Fruit Mamalade
- Fish with ginger, chilli and soy dressing.
- FLUFFY WHOLEMEAL ROLLS
- Creamed Ruby Chard
- Lentil and chickpea soup
- Basic Chicken Noodle Soup
- Variation Best Ever Carrot Cake - Gluten Free Cupcakes
- Apple Fruit Jam
- Baba Ganoush Chicken
- Fresh Veg and Chicken Soup with Steamed Chicken