- 65 grams peanuts
- Half bunch coriander
- 1 spring onion
- 3 centimetres fresh ginger
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 teaspoons Cumin Seeds Whole
- 1 teaspoon Ground Coriander
- 1 zucchini, roughly chopped
- 1 Cob Corn, kernals cut off
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 430 g parsnip, roughly chopped
- 80 g tapioca seed/pearls
- 2 eggs
- Oil of your choice for shallow frying
Soak tapioca in two cups of water for 1-3 hours.
Chop peanuts 6 sec, sp 6, set aside in medium bowl.
Chop coriander, spring onion, ginger and garlic 3 sec, sp 7, set aside with nuts.
Without washing bowl dry roast cumin seeds for 2 mins, Varoma temp, sp 2, set aside.
Chop zucchini 4 sec, sp 4, set aside.
Add 200g water to bowl and cook parsnip in basket 13 mins, Varoma temp, sp 3.
Check parsnip is cooked through and discard water. Mash parsnip in bowl 4 sec, sp 4.
Add all ingredients back into bowl, drained tapioca, corn and eggs and mix 10 sec, , sp4.
Fry fritters in hot pan until golden brown.
Enjoy with a squeeze of lemon/lime and TM garlic aoli.
Feel free to add more or less of this and that - fritters lend themselves to 'use what you have' : )
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Paneer Masala In Tomato Curry
- Sweet potato and chickpea curry
- Kale, spinach and feta pie
- Vegetable Sri Lankan Curry Recipe
- Sweet potato, pea and corn fritters (GF, egg free variations)
- Mushroom, Kale and Barley Pilaf
- Black Bean burgers
- Veg Thai Green Curry Recipe
- Corn and Zucchini Fritters with Chives (Gluten Free)
- Veg biryani
- Quick carrot dhal