- 65 grams peanuts
- Half bunch coriander
- 1 spring onion
- 3 centimetres fresh ginger
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 teaspoons Cumin Seeds Whole
- 1 teaspoon Ground Coriander
- 1 zucchini, roughly chopped
- 1 Cob Corn, kernals cut off
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 430 g parsnip, roughly chopped
- 80 g tapioca seed/pearls
- 2 eggs
- Oil of your choice for shallow frying
Soak tapioca in two cups of water for 1-3 hours.
Chop peanuts 6 sec, sp 6, set aside in medium bowl.
Chop coriander, spring onion, ginger and garlic 3 sec, sp 7, set aside with nuts.
Without washing bowl dry roast cumin seeds for 2 mins, Varoma temp, sp 2, set aside.
Chop zucchini 4 sec, sp 4, set aside.
Add 200g water to bowl and cook parsnip in basket 13 mins, Varoma temp, sp 3.
Check parsnip is cooked through and discard water. Mash parsnip in bowl 4 sec, sp 4.
Add all ingredients back into bowl, drained tapioca, corn and eggs and mix 10 sec, "Counter-clockwise operation" , sp4.
Fry fritters in hot pan until golden brown.
Enjoy with a squeeze of lemon/lime and TM garlic aoli.
Accessories you need
Feel free to add more or less of this and that - fritters lend themselves to 'use what you have' : )
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Veggie Fritters
- Vegan Dhal Tadka
- Vegan Dahl Makhani
- Okonomiyaki (Japanese pancake)
- Thermofied by Nads - MN Mujadara
- Palak "Paneer" (with halloumi)
- Variation Vegetarian nachos
- Variation Mexican beans
- Baked beans alkalise cleanse friendly
- ZUCCHINI AND CARROT FRITTERS – EGG FREE
- Khichari / Kachari / Kacaharee / Kachari / Kchree /
- Janine's Spicy Popcorn Cauliflower - Thermie and Friends
- Cacao Protein Slice
- A1 Bakery's Cheese Pie by Haikal Raji - converted by Thermo Cazza
- Simple sausage rolls
- Fara's red kidney beans and beef chilli
- Sticky Date Slice
- Veggie Fritters
- Choc-chip zucchini banana cake
- Sri Lanken Cashew and Coconut Curry Paste (clone of Passage to India)
- Perfect Fish / Prawn Tacos with Slaw
- Thermomix Play Dough
- Avocado Lime sauce (for fish Taco)
- Pickled Beetroot