- 50 g Parmesan cheese
- ½ Onion
- 20 g olive oil
- 300 g pearl barley, (soaked overnight and drained)
- 100 ml White Wine
- Finely grated zest of one lemon
- 750 g water
- 2 tbspTM Vegetable Stock Concentrate
- 200 g Mushrooms sliced
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- Baby Spinach leaves to serve.
Recipe is created for
Place the Parmesan Cheese in TM bowl. Pulverise for 10 seconds on speed 9. Set aside.
Add onion into TM bowl and chop for 5 seconds on speed 6.
Add oil and sauté for 2 minutes at 100°C on speed 1.
Insert butterfly. Add pearl barley and wine into TM bowl and sauté for 2 minutes at 100°C on Reverse + speed soft.
Add stock, water, mushrooms and lemon zest and cook for 25 minutes at 100°C on Reverse + speed soft.
Pour risotto into Thermoserver with baby spinach, parmesan and lemon juice. Let stand for a few minutes before serving.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegetable stew with peanut butter
- SEHAM’S FATTEH
- Iranian Eggplant and Chickpea Stew
- Quorn Chicken Style and Mushroom Stroganoff
- Kisir - Turkish Tabbouli
- Sweet & Sour (not Pork) Cauliflower
- Moroccan eggplant with cauliflower mash
- Beetroot Burgers
- Veggie Loaded Wholefood Pasta Sauce
- The Best Ever Vegan Vegetable Bake
- Onion fritters
- Creamy Coconut Sweet Potato & Chick Pea Curry
- Paleo Spiced Almond and Date Hot Chocolate (Vegan, GF)
- BOOBIE BISCUIT
- Apple Crumble Pie
- Banana Cream Brûlée’s
- Gluten Free Sourdough Bread
- Lychee Apple Dream Cocktail
- Pineapple Cheesecake Jars
- Nanna's Vegetable Soup
- Biscoff Knafeh Tarts
- Italian Semolina Bread
- Curried Kumera Soup
- Dairy and Egg FREE Chocolate Fudge Cake