- 50 g Parmesan cheese
- ½ Onion
- 20 g olive oil
- 300 g pearl barley, (soaked overnight and drained)
- 100 ml White Wine
- Finely g rated zest of one lemon
- 750 g water
- 2 tbsp TM Vegetable Stock Concentrate
- 200 g Mushrooms sliced
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- Baby Spinach leaves to serve.
8Recipe is created for
Place the Parmesan Cheese in TM bowl. Pulverise for 10 seconds on speed 9. Set aside.
Add onion into TM bowl and chop for 5 seconds on speed 6.
Add oil and sauté for 2 minutes at 100°C on speed 1.
Insert butterfly. Add pearl barley and wine into TM bowl and sauté for 2 minutes at 100°C on Reverse + speed soft.
Add stock, water, mushrooms and lemon zest and cook for 25 minutes at 100°C on Reverse + speed soft.
Pour risotto into Thermoserver with baby spinach, parmesan and lemon juice. Let stand for a few minutes before serving.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spicy Black Bean Burger
- Brown Rice & Lentil Burgers
- Indian Style Dhal with spinach & tomatoes
- Stir fried broccoli
- Spicy Kale and quinoa salad
- Stir Fry Green Beans
- Mujaddara - Lentils and Rice
- Vegan Creamy Mushroom and Garlic Pasta Sauce
- Chicken Loaf style seitan (vegan meat)
- Pulled pork style seitan (vegan meat)
- Vegetable Bake
- Shredded chicken style seitan (vegan meat)