- 50 g Parmesan cheese
- ½ Onion
- 20 g olive oil
- 300 g pearl barley, (soaked overnight and drained)
- 100 ml White Wine
- Finely g rated zest of one lemon
- 750 g water
- 2 tbsp TM Vegetable Stock Concentrate
- 200 g Mushrooms sliced
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- Baby Spinach leaves to serve.
8Recipe is created for
Place the Parmesan Cheese in TM bowl. Pulverise for 10 seconds on speed 9. Set aside.
Add onion into TM bowl and chop for 5 seconds on speed 6.
Add oil and sauté for 2 minutes at 100°C on speed 1.
Insert butterfly. Add pearl barley and wine into TM bowl and sauté for 2 minutes at 100°C on Reverse + speed soft.
Add stock, water, mushrooms and lemon zest and cook for 25 minutes at 100°C on Reverse + speed soft.
Pour risotto into Thermoserver with baby spinach, parmesan and lemon juice. Let stand for a few minutes before serving.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spinach and Ricotta Ravioli in Creamy Pesto Sauce
- LCHF egg curry
- Hops biz zejt
- Stuffed Peppers
- Three Colour Fritatta
- Caribbean Vegan Potato and Chickpea Curry
- Pad see ew
- Cauliflower Fried rice - egg free, Vegan, Simple
- Apple & Onion Parcels
- Superfood Magic Pasta sauce
- vegan scrambled eggs
- Vegetables in saffron, chilli & coconut broth
- Honey Mustard Chicken in 13 mins (non shredding!!)
- Leek, Corn & Feta Frittata
- Chicken and Zucchini brown rice Risotto
- Bacon and mushroom pasta (light version made with milk not cream)
- Sunday morning quick'n easy rolls
- Coconut Condensed Milk (dairy free)
- Variation Chicken Laksa
- Cauliflower, Zucchini & Leek Soup with Bacon Dust & Goats Cheese
- Coffee Bar Cake
- Supersize Hamburger
- Peppermint Mint Choc Chip Bliss Balls
- Delicious Bliss Balls