- 1/2 medium onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 50 g Butter
- 40 g extra virgin olive oil
- 320 g arborio rice
- 2 tablespoon Stock (Chicken or vegetable)
- 220 g pumpkin
- 80 g pine nuts
- 2 leaves Spinach or silverbeet roughly torn
- 720 g water
Place the onion and garlic into the TMX bowl chop 3 sec/speed 5
Add the butter and oil and saute 3 minutes/120c/speed 1. While it is sauteing chop the pumpkin into 1 cm cubes
Insert the butterfly whisk and add the rice 3 minutes/120c/speed 1.5 without the measuring cup
Scrape the bottom of the bowl with your spatula and then add your stock, pumpkin, pine nuts, spinach leaves and water, cook 13 minutes/100c//speed 1.5, place simmering basket instead of MC onto mixing bowl lid
Transfer into your Thermoserver and rest for 5 minutes to thicken then serve
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken and Sweetcorn Puree - Annabel Karmel Recipe
- Chewy Chocolate Slice
- Sticky Date Cheesecake with Caramel Fudge Sauce
- The English Carrot
- Carrot and Almond Loaf
- Peach and Almond Dessert Cake
- Variation Ginger and Soy Glazed Salmon with Bok Choy and Coconut Rice
- Thermo Papa's veg loaded pizza sauce
- I’ve tried every vegan chocolate energy ball recipe going – this is the best one
- Sun-dried Tomato and Basil Pizza Dough
- Pecan biscuits