- 350g Quorn chicken style pieces
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 red onion, peeled and chopped into quarters
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 225g fresh brown mushrooms, washed and sliced
- 250 ml vegetable stock, (1tbsp paste = 1 stock cube)
- 2 tsp paprika
- 2 tbsp brandy
- 100 mls crème fraiche
- pepper, ground
- parsley, chopped for garnishing
- 250g white rice
- 500g water
- 10-20g oil
1h 5minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
- Place onion and garlic in mixing bowl and chop 3 secs / speed 7, scrape down the sides.
- Add in oil and saute 3 mins / veroma / speed 1
- Add Quorn, Mushrooms and Paprika and cook 5 mins / veroma / "Counter-clockwise operation" speed 1
- Add Brandy and cook for 5 mins / veroma /"Counter-clockwise operation" speed 1
- Add creme fraiche and cook for 5 mins / veroma / "Counter-clockwise operation" speed 1
- Transfer to thero server to keep hot.
Rinse and dry mixing bowl
- Place 250g rice in mixing bowl
- Add 500g water, oil, salt
cook on rice cooker mode.
- serve Stroganoff on rice and garnish with chopped parsley.
Accessories you need
see Vegetable stock on Cookidoo
choose tagliatelle instead of rice
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Vegetarian nachos
- Variation Mexican beans
- Baked beans alkalise cleanse friendly
- ZUCCHINI AND CARROT FRITTERS – EGG FREE
- Khichari / Kachari / Kacaharee / Kachari / Kchree /
- Janine's Spicy Popcorn Cauliflower - Thermie and Friends
- Okonomiyaki (Japanese pancake)
- Zucchini and Haloumi Frittera with Yoghurt and Salsa
- Vegetable stew with peanut butter
- SEHAM’S FATTEH
- Iranian Eggplant and Chickpea Stew
- Kisir - Turkish Tabbouli