THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 1 leek
- 1 red capsicum
- 1 Tin Tomatoes Diced
- 100g feta, crumbled
- 40g white wine
- 1 chicken stock cubes
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 egg
- 15 gram Butter
- 225 gram Spinach Frozen, Thawed
- 150 gram Cottage Cheese or Ricotta
- 20g Parmasen Cheese
- lemon rind, Half Lemon
- 85 gram plain flour
- 1 egg
- Basil leaves, Garnish
- Chop Butter Leak and Red Capsicum for 3 seconds on speed 6.
Scrape down sides of bowl and sauté for 5 minutes[/b] at Varoma temperature[/b] on speed 1[/b].
[size= 12px]Add tomatoes, [/size]wine, stock cube and paprika and cook a further 10 minutes[/b] at Varoma temperature[/b] on speed 1[/b].
- Add flour and mix 15 seconds speed 1, then add the egg, feta crumbled and mix for 45 seconds speed 1. No cooking required here only mixing. Then place in thermoserver while preparting gnocchi.
- Peel half a lemon and grind 30 seconds speed 10.
- Squeeze the excess moisture from the spinach and place in the TM bowl with the lemon and add the cottage cheese or ricotta, parmesan, flour and egg. Mix for 6 seconds speed 7.
- Place on a lighly floured surface and divide the dough into 2 pieces. Roll each piece into long ropes approx 40cm and cut into 3cm pieces.
- Cook the gnocchi in a large saucepan of boiling salted water for 5 minutes and remove with slotted spoon onto a plate.
- For each serving, place sauce on the bottom of the plates, top with Gnocchi and sprinkle with parmesan cheese. Garnish with basil leaves and season to taste.
Spinach and Cheese Gnocchi
To make dish gluten free remove flour which is only in the sauce to thicken the consistency or use alternative thickening agent if preferred.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mum’s Koulourakia (Greek Easter Biscuits)
- Celebration Cookies
- Omelette / Frittata (Basket Method For 1)
- Ham, Lentil & Kale Soup
- Cauliflower and Cumin Fritters
- Peanut Butter and Coconut Cream Ganache / Icing
- Raspberry and Banana Breakfast Loaf
- Perfectly Poached Eggs
- Magic Bean Cheesecake Balls
- Beetroot Brownies
- Pear Tart Fresh and Light (Donna Hay)
- Chicken, Rice and Greens Soup
- Japanese Wasabi Egg Salad
- Rosemary & Garlic Broccoli Bread
- Japanese Devilled Eggs
- Deep Pan Pizza Dough
- Pumpkin Pie
- Rosa's Vol au Vents
- Blue Cheese & Sesame Biscuits
- Corn and Vegetable Fritters
- Keto Ice Cream
- Chicken & Creamed Corn Soup
- Raspberry and Chocolate Cheesecake Brownie
- Kick-ass Cheddar Cheese and Jalapeño Biscuits