- 1 Onion - peeled and quartered
- 30g olive oil
- 750g water
- 1TBS Vegetable stock paste
- Handful Parsley, Rosemary + any herbs that you have
- Teaspoon Oregano
- cracked pepper
- baby spinach
- 400g Roasted Pumpkin pieces
Recipe is created for
Place onion into bowl 2 SECONDS/SPEED 7
Add olive oil 4 MINS/VAROMA/SPEED 1
Add water, stock paste, all herbs and pepper15 MINUTES/100c/SPEED 1
Add pumpkin and a handful of spinach leaves. Put MC into lid, slowly turn the dial up to speed 7 till timer hits 15 seconds. Check the soup - depending on how soft your pumpkin was you may need a few more seconds. Enjoy!
THERMOWIFE HEALTHY PUMPKIN SOUP
Accessories you need
GRAIN FREE, GLUTEN FREE, PALEO, VEGETARIAN, VEGAN, SUGAR FREE
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- BANANA YOGHURT CHOC CHIP CAKE
- PALEO PUMPKIN BREAD
- SILVERBEET AND RICOTTA PIE
- Thermowife Traditional Italian Bolognese
- RICOTTA AND OLIVE BREAD
- THERMOWIFE APPLE AND ZUCCHINI CAKES
- QUICK KALE SALAD
- ZUCCHINI + HALOUMI FRITTERS
- ➕SPINACH + RICOTTA CALZONE➕
- Chicken Salad/Sandwich Filling
- BAKED FALAFEL
- Easy Guacomole