- butter for greasing
- 80 g Cheddar cheese, roughly chopped
- 1 garlic clove
- 100 g leek, white part only, roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 6 eggs
- 50 g rice flour
- 100 g feta cheese, roughly broken into pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 sprigs rosemary, leaves only
- 1 sprig basil, leaves only, thinly sliced
- 100 g cherry tomatoes, cut into halves
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 100 g Kalamata Olives, pitted
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1.Grease and line a 20 x 30cm lamington tray and set aside. Preheat oven to 180C fan-forced.
2.Place cheddar cheese in bowl and chop 8 sec/speed 9. Transfer to a bowl and set aside.
3.Place garlic and leek in bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 7. Scrape down sides of bowl. Add olive oil and saute 3 mins/100C/speed 2.
4.Add eggs, rice flour, 50g of feta cheese, salt, pepper and reserved cheddar cheese and mix 10 sec/speed 5.
5.Pour egg mixture into prepared tray and place remaining feta cheese and rosemary onto one third of the mixture.
6.Place basil and tomatoes on middle third and sliced onion and olives on the remaining third.
7.Bake frittata 25-30 mins or until golden. Allow to rest for 5 minutes then slice into wedges and serve.
Accessories you need
· Great served warm for a light meal or breakfast
· Ideal for lunchboxes
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Vegetarian nachos
- Variation Mexican beans
- Baked beans alkalise cleanse friendly
- ZUCCHINI AND CARROT FRITTERS – EGG FREE
- Khichari / Kachari / Kacaharee / Kachari / Kchree /
- Janine's Spicy Popcorn Cauliflower - Thermie and Friends
- Okonomiyaki (Japanese pancake)
- Zucchini and Haloumi Frittera with Yoghurt and Salsa
- Vegetable stew with peanut butter
- SEHAM’S FATTEH
- Iranian Eggplant and Chickpea Stew
- Quorn Chicken Style and Mushroom Stroganoff
- Two Ingredient Chocolate Mousse
- Honey & Apple Cake
- Date and Walnut Roll
- Thai Green Chicken Curry with Coconut Rice
- Wild Rice and Cashew Salad
- Bacon & Lentil Chowder
- Pumpkin & Date Scones
- Chai Spice Hot Cross Buns
- Apricot Log
- Matcha Green Tea and Pistachio Icecream
- Pear & Hazelnut Fudge
- Yoghurt Panna Cotta with Saffron Syrup
- Popcorn Chicken
- Egg Free Brioche
- Roti Boy
- Simple Gluten Free Pizza Bases
- Gourmet crackers
- Torcetti al burro
- Gluten free lemon meringue pie
- Pork Pot Stickers
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Butterscotch Self-Saucing Pudding - RPAH/Failsafe Friendly
- Soft bread rolls (Bosnian Kifle)