- 170 g flour plain
- 170 g Butter, plus extra for greasing moulds
- 500 g Milk
- 50 g Gruyere cheese, cut into pieces, plus 15g extra for moulds
- 50 g parmesan cubed, plus 15g extra for moulds
- 2 heaped tablespoons Chopped chives
- 50 g Roasted Hazelnuts
- 3 egg yolks
- 4 egg whites
- salt and pepper to taste
- 50 g cheese, use parmesan and gruyere
- 50 g cream, fresh
Recipe is created for
Grate 50g cheese and 50g roasted hazelnuts speed 9 for 10 secs. Set aside
Grease moulds with soft butter, let set in fridge and coat again then coat with cheese and nut mix .
Place flour , butter and milk in TM bowl
Cook for 7.5 mins 90c speed 3
Add cheese and chives
Mix for 5-10 secs speed 3
Remove and allow to cool
Whip egg whites with 1/2 tsp salt in a clean bowl with butterfly inserted for aprrox 4 mins speed 4
Remove from bowl and slowly and gently fold into base
When combined Pipe into your greased moulds
Bake for 20-25 mins 170 c
When baked either serve immediately or turn out onto a baking dish and let to rest
Sauce Heat cream and cheese for 2mins 90 c speed 3 Pour over soufflé and Rebake for 10 mins 160c
Serve with a Rocket , pear and hazelnuts salad
For moulds , souffle and sauce
Hints and tips
· Make sure you allow base to cool before adding egg whites .
· When buttering moulds use soft not melted butter and brush on in long straight strokes
· Make sure you shake off the excess nut and cheese mix
· When folding in the egg whites do it slowly and gently .a metal spoon works best .
· Pipe mix straight down into mould just under ¾ full .
· DO NOT OPEN OVEN
· If tipping out of mould allow to cool slightly .
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Freeken Good Freekeh Salad!
- Braised Bamboo Shoots
- Pumpkin Falafels
- Vegan Tofu Ricotta Lasagna Roll Ups
- Pumpkin & Brown Rice Quiche
- Satay noodle salad
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Ejjeh (Lebanese Omelette)
- Cheesy vegan Caulisotto
- Vegan Variation Alyce Alexandra's Coconut lamb curry
- Sweet corn fritters
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Creamy Fruit Cake
- Passionfruit and coconut cake
- Variation Clone of World's Greatest Banana Cake - quick wholemeal version
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.
- Bounty Cake
- Double choc caramel slice
- French Chocolate Teacake
- Plant Based Nacho Cheese
- Nut butter Porridge
- Protein Bars
- All in one apple, carrot and blueberry cake
- Zuchinni, rice slice