- 170 g flour plain
- 170 g Butter, plus extra for greasing moulds
- 500 g Milk
- 50 g Gruyere cheese, cut into pieces, plus 15g extra for moulds
- 50 g parmesan cubed, plus 15g extra for moulds
- 2 heaped tablespoons Chopped chives
- 50 g Roasted Hazelnuts
- 3 egg yolks
- 4 egg whites
- salt and pepper to taste
- 50 g cheese, use parmesan and gruyere
- 50 g cream, fresh
Recipe is created for
Grate 50g cheese and 50g roasted hazelnuts speed 9 for 10 secs. Set aside
Grease moulds with soft butter, let set in fridge and coat again then coat with cheese and nut mix .
Place flour , butter and milk in TM bowl
Cook for 7.5 mins 90c speed 3
Add cheese and chives
Mix for 5-10 secs speed 3
Remove and allow to cool
Whip egg whites with 1/2 tsp salt in a clean bowl with butterfly inserted for aprrox 4 mins speed 4
Remove from bowl and slowly and gently fold into base
When combined Pipe into your greased moulds
Bake for 20-25 mins 170 c
When baked either serve immediately or turn out onto a baking dish and let to rest
Sauce Heat cream and cheese for 2mins 90 c speed 3 Pour over soufflé and Rebake for 10 mins 160c
Serve with a Rocket , pear and hazelnuts salad
For moulds , souffle and sauce
Hints and tips
· Make sure you allow base to cool before adding egg whites .
· When buttering moulds use soft not melted butter and brush on in long straight strokes
· Make sure you shake off the excess nut and cheese mix
· When folding in the egg whites do it slowly and gently .a metal spoon works best .
· Pipe mix straight down into mould just under ¾ full .
· DO NOT OPEN OVEN
· If tipping out of mould allow to cool slightly .
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Veg Nachos Recipe
- Vegetarian Chickpea and Mushroom Burgers
- Chickpea stuffed zucchini
- Spicy Vegetable Chapati Wraps
- Vegetable Chow Mein
- Sweet potato and chickpea kofta curry lime dressing
- Vegetarian Lasagne (Gluten free Dairy free option)
- Cauliflower, Paneer and Pea Curry:
- Almond Sushi “Rice”
- Macaroni and Cheese
- Zucchini with tomato (kosa a banadoura)
- Thai Brinjal and Tomato Soup
- Jamaican style ginger cake
- Keto Bread
- Variation Lower Carb - Gluten Free whole orange muffin
- Muesli bars
- Cheese scones
- Coconut soup
- Hidden Goodness Açai Smoothie
- Fudgy Chocolate, Beetroot and Banana Cupcakes
- Chicken Parmigiana
- Lotus Biscoff Spread
- Variation Donna Hay's Salted Caramel and Vanilla Baked Cheesecake
- Applesauce muffins