- 170 g flour plain
- 170 g Butter, plus extra for greasing moulds
- 500 g Milk
- 50 g Gruyere cheese, cut into pieces, plus 15g extra for moulds
- 50 g parmesan cubed, plus 15g extra for moulds
- 2 heaped tablespoons Chopped chives
- 50 g Roasted Hazelnuts
- 3 egg yolks
- 4 egg whites
- salt and pepper to taste
- 50 g cheese, use parmesan and gruyere
- 50 g cream, fresh
Recipe is created for
Grate 50g cheese and 50g roasted hazelnuts speed 9 for 10 secs. Set aside
Grease moulds with soft butter, let set in fridge and coat again then coat with cheese and nut mix .
Place flour , butter and milk in TM bowl
Cook for 7.5 mins 90c speed 3
Add cheese and chives
Mix for 5-10 secs speed 3
Remove and allow to cool
Whip egg whites with 1/2 tsp salt in a clean bowl with butterfly inserted for aprrox 4 mins speed 4
Remove from bowl and slowly and gently fold into base
When combined Pipe into your greased moulds
Bake for 20-25 mins 170 c
When baked either serve immediately or turn out onto a baking dish and let to rest
Sauce Heat cream and cheese for 2mins 90 c speed 3 Pour over soufflé and Rebake for 10 mins 160c
Serve with a Rocket , pear and hazelnuts salad
For moulds , souffle and sauce
Accessories you need
Hints and tips
· Make sure you allow base to cool before adding egg whites .
· When buttering moulds use soft not melted butter and brush on in long straight strokes
· Make sure you shake off the excess nut and cheese mix
· When folding in the egg whites do it slowly and gently .a metal spoon works best .
· Pipe mix straight down into mould just under ¾ full .
· DO NOT OPEN OVEN
· If tipping out of mould allow to cool slightly .
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spicy Bean Burgers by Dr Clare Bailey and Justine Pattison
- Veggie Fritters
- Vegan Dhal Tadka
- Vegan Dahl Makhani
- Okonomiyaki (Japanese pancake)
- Thermofied by Nads - MN Mujadara
- Palak "Paneer" (with halloumi)
- Variation Vegetarian nachos
- Variation Mexican beans
- Baked beans alkalise cleanse friendly
- ZUCCHINI AND CARROT FRITTERS – EGG FREE
- Khichari / Kachari / Kacaharee / Kachari / Kchree /
- Barney Banana Ice Cream
- Chocolate Meringue Brownie Cake
- Melting Moments
- Chocky Rock Biscuits - Cornflake and choc chip biscuits
- Banana Bread Donuts
- Curried sausages
- Chocolate Malteser Slice
- White Choc, Macadamia & Rasberry Blondies
- Healthy Oat Slice
- Caramilk Truffles
- Jam drop biscuits
- Macadamia Caramel Squares