- 50 g unsalted butter, Vegan spread
- 50 g olive oil
- 1 --- onions, Peeled & Quartered
- 2 garlic cloves, Peeled
- 400 g mushroom, mixed, fresh, Sliced
- 50 g white wine, dry
- 4 heaped tablespoons mayonnaise, Veganaise or similar
- heaped tablespoon parsley leaf, fresh
- 20 g savoury yeast flakes, 1/4 Cup
- 1 level tbsp gluten free cornflour, Mixed in 1/4 Cup water
- 1 level tbsp stock paste
1h 0minPreparation 1h 0minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Add parsely to mixing bowl (leave a few sprigs for serving if you wish). Chop 3 sec / sp 7. Transfer to a small bowl and set aside.
2. Add garlic and onion to mixing bowl and chop 3 sec / sp 5.
3. Add butter and olive oil to mixing bowl and saute garlic and onion 3 min / 120° / sp 1. MC off.
4. Add mushrooms to mixing bowl and cook 3 min / 100° / REV / sp 1
5. Add white wine and cook 3 min / 100° / / sp 1, MC off.
6. Add mayonaisse and parsley to wine and mushroom mixture and cook for a further 5 min / 80° / / sp 1.
7. Add yeast flakes to mushroom mixture and cook for a further 5 min / 80° / / sp 1.
**Cook pasta as per instructions on packet. Strain.
8. Pour sauce over prepared pasta and toss to coat the pasta in sauce. Serve hot with a sprinkle of vegan parmesan and sprig of parsley.
Mushroom and Garlic Sauce - 20 mins
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Ultimate Vegan Cleansing Salad
- Fresh tomato tart
- Bok choy and coconut curry
- Savoury Oat Flour Pancakes
- Chickpea Curry
- Adaption of Ambitious Kitchen's Moroccan Chickpea Quinoa Salad
- Vegetarian 'meatballs' (contains Nuts)
- Mushroom & Vegetable Quinotto (Vegetarian)
- Pumpkin & Chickpea Coconut Curry
- Breakfast Beans
- Bok Choy with garlic and oyster sauce
- Vegetarian Tacos or Bean Dip