- 220 grams Macaroni Pasta
- 1200 grams water, Pre-boiled
- 320 grams Almond milk
- 15 grams olive oil
- 45 grams plain flour
- 0.5 teaspoon Garlic powder
- 45 grams Nutrional Yeast
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place pre-boiled water into jug. Add macaroni pasta and cook for 8-10 mins, 100 deg,"Counter-clockwise operation" sp 1. Pasta should be al dente. Once cooked, empty contents of the jug into simmering basket and let drain. Then place in your Thermoserver.
- Add olive oil and plain flour to jug. 3 mins, 98 deg, sp 1. While oil and flour are cooking, slowly add Almond Milk through the hole of the lid.
- Once cooked, add garlic powder and nutritional yeast. 5 mins, 55 deg, sp1.
- Add sauce to pasta in Thermoserver and stir to combine. Eat and enjoy!
Accessories you need
This recipe was adapted from: http://ourbestveganrecipes.blogspot.com.au/2015/01/vegan-mac-n-cheese.html
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spicy Bean Burgers by Dr Clare Bailey and Justine Pattison
- Veggie Fritters
- Vegan Dhal Tadka
- Vegan Dahl Makhani
- Okonomiyaki (Japanese pancake)
- Thermofied by Nads - MN Mujadara
- Palak "Paneer" (with halloumi)
- Variation Vegetarian nachos
- Variation Mexican beans
- Baked beans alkalise cleanse friendly
- ZUCCHINI AND CARROT FRITTERS – EGG FREE
- Khichari / Kachari / Kacaharee / Kachari / Kchree /
- Macadmia Nut tartlets
- Kid Approved Curried Sausages
- MIxed Grain Bread rolls
- Blanch Vegetables
- Beef and Lentil Soup
- Beef Ragu
- Bigilla - Maltese broadbean dip/paste
- A1 Bakery's Cheese Pie by Haikal Raji - converted by Thermo Cazza
- Sri Lanken Cashew and Coconut Curry Paste (clone of Passage to India)
- Thermomix Play Dough
- Pickled Beetroot
- My mum’s Mauritian Poutou