- 1 large Kumara, peeled and cut into wedges
- 1 medium potato, peeled and cut into wedges
- 1 Medium Carrot, peeled cut in half and then into strips
- 1/2 large red capsicum, cut into 6 strips
- 1 or 2 teaspoons cajun spice
- salt and pepper to season
- 500 gram water
- 2 large eggs, poached
- 1 level tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 3 level tablespoons macadamia nut oil
- Grandmas' tomato relish, i have put this on the recipe community
Recipe is created for
put 500 grams of water into TM bowl place Tm lid on.
place all vegetables into large varoma dish and season with cajun and salt and pepper and put varoma lid on
cook at varoma temperature speed1 for 20 minutes or till vegies cooked to your liking
transfer cooked vegies into a thermoserver and drizzle with balsamic and macadamia nut oil dressing and put aside
cook poached egg the way you like it
while the egg is cooking plate up vegies drizzle with a bit more dressing if desired place poached egg on top of vegies and add some tomato relish
Waitangi Day Brunch
this would also be delicious with hollandaise sauce instead of relish and bacon cooked to your liking.
I cooked my eggs in a pot of boiling water on the stove top
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Freeken Good Freekeh Salad!
- Braised Bamboo Shoots
- Pumpkin Falafels
- Vegan Tofu Ricotta Lasagna Roll Ups
- Pumpkin & Brown Rice Quiche
- Satay noodle salad
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Ejjeh (Lebanese Omelette)
- Cheesy vegan Caulisotto
- Vegan Variation Alyce Alexandra's Coconut lamb curry
- Sweet corn fritters
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Banoffie Cake (using banana cake from edmonds cookbook)
- seafood & corn chowder with curried choux dunkers
- steamed silverbeet pouches in coconut cream
- steamed fennel and salmon for one
- Feijoa Mayonaise
- pineapple banana and cucumber smoothie
- Bacon and Leek Quiche
- Grandmas' Tomato Relish
- cheesey-carrot and marmite muffins
- fried Green Tomato coated with TM Dukka
- curried kumara cuppa soup
- venetian Butter