- 1 package pasta, (follow package cooking instructions)
- 200 g cheese, cut into cubes
- 500 g Milk, (any kind)
- 20 g Butter, (optional)
- 50 g plain flour, (can use cornflour)
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg, (options ... but nice)
- 400 gram tin of tuna chunks, (in brine or oil)
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Put a large pot of water on the stove to boil, add a pinch of salt and a dessert spoon of oil (this will prevent pasta from sticking together). When boiling add all the pasta from the package and give a brief stir to separate. I like using macaroni.
Put cheese cubes into Thermomix bowl and grate for 6 seconds speed 6
Add remaining ingredients EXCEPT TUNA, and cook for 7minutes, 100deg Speed 4.
While the Sauce is cooking put your pasta into the boiling water. 7/8 minutes is usually long enough to cook macaroni. Remember to stir the pasta when in the water to ensure it does not stick together.
When the Sauce time finishes, open the tinned tuna and add to the sauce in the Thermomix bowl.
Cook for 1minute, , 100deg, speed 2.
Drain and rinse pasta and return to the pot. Pour sauce over and gently stir through. Leave it stand for 2 minutes before serving.
I love a dollop of chutney and cracked pepper on mine. Enjoy
Accessories you need
Serve with a fresh salad in Summer.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken and Corn Risotto
- Vegetable Stew with Risoni
- Hidden Veg Bolognese sauce
- Fried Rice - 28 Program - Sam Wood
- AUTHENTIC MEE GORENG (Stir Fry Noodles)
- Mac & Cheese with extras
- Honey mustard chicken
- THAI STYLE PINEAPPLE FRIED RICE
- Tomato, Feta and Basil Pasta
- Best Ever Fried Rice
- GF Easy Non-Fried Fried Rice
- Quick Chick
- Best Thai Prawn Curry
- Naturally sweetened Condensed Milk
- Berry nice Zucchini cake
- Cambodian Chicken & Cashew nuts
- Bounty Custard
- Layered bacon & lettuce salad
- Chicken & Lentil Dhal with Instant Naan Bread
- Sugarless Fig & Ginger Chocolate Custard
- Red Velvet Hot Chocolate Drink
- Steamy Pork & Vegetable Stir-fry
- Cherry Ripe Custard
- Chicken & Mushroom Profiteroles
- White Jumbo Soft and Fluffy Bread
- Choc Nut Slice
- Chai Turmeric
- Red Wine Brownies with Walnuts and Drunken Cranberries
- Chicken and Sweetcorn Puree - Annabel Karmel Recipe
- Chewy Chocolate Slice
- Gherkin and Dill Dip
- Sticky Date Cheesecake with Caramel Fudge Sauce
- The English Carrot
- Carrot and Almond Loaf
- Peach and Almond Dessert Cake
- Variation Ginger and Soy Glazed Salmon with Bok Choy and Coconut Rice