- 1 onion, (halved)
- 2 cloves garlic, (peeled)
- 20 g olive oil
- 400 g mixed vegetables, (eg. carrot, zucchini, baby spinach, capsicum, mushrooms etc)
- 500 g Mince Meat, (eg. beef, beef and pork mix etc)
- 800 g tinned chopped tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 pinch salt, (or to preference)
- 1 pinch pepper, (or to preference)
- 1 sprig Basil leaves, (about 10 leaves)
- 1 bayleaf
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place onion and garlic in bowl. Chop for 3 seconds, speed 7. Scrape down sides of bowl.
- Add olive oil. Saute for 3 minutes, Varoma, Speed 1.
- Add 400 g mixed vegetables (we just use what we have in the fridge, but generally at least 1-2 carrots, zucchini, mushrooms). Chop 5 seconds, speed 6.
- Place the minced meat, 2 tins of chopped tomatoes, balsamic vinegar, basil leaves, tomato paste, salt and pepper and the dried bayleaf into the bowl. Use your spatula to mix all of the ingredients then cook for 30 minutes, Varoma temperature speed 1.
- Remove the bayleaf before serving. Serve with cooked pasta of choice and parmessan cheese.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken and Corn Risotto
- Vegetable Stew with Risoni
- Hidden Veg Bolognese sauce
- Fried Rice - 28 Program - Sam Wood
- AUTHENTIC MEE GORENG (Stir Fry Noodles)
- Mac & Cheese with extras
- Honey mustard chicken
- THAI STYLE PINEAPPLE FRIED RICE
- Tomato, Feta and Basil Pasta
- Best Ever Fried Rice
- GF Easy Non-Fried Fried Rice
- Quick Chick
- Chicken and Sweetcorn Puree - Annabel Karmel Recipe
- The English Carrot
- Variation Ginger and Soy Glazed Salmon with Bok Choy and Coconut Rice
- Thermo Papa's veg loaded pizza sauce
- Sun-dried Tomato and Basil Pizza Dough
- Taco rissoles
- JCN Protein Balls (sugar free)
- Zucchini balls
- Zucchini Relish / Pickle
- Zucchini Bread and Butter Pickle
- Zucchini and Bean Chutney