- 200 grams chicken breast
- 100 grams basmati rice
- 100 grams Jasmine rice
- 30 grams Chopped Ginger
- 2 teaspoon chicken stock paste
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- 1 heaped teaspoon Chopped Spring onions, to top
- 2 Boiled eggs - sliced, To top
- 1 litre water
- 1/2 teaspoon saffron
1. Place 2 inches ginger and 1 onion bulb in Thermomix bowl. Chop on speed 5 for 3 seconds:
2. Using the spatula, scrape down sides, add 40g canola oil and 300g cubed chicken breast. Saute for 5 minutes on 100°, reverse speed soft.
3. Add the following and cook for 25 minutes, 100°, reverse speed 1.5:
100 grams basmati rice
150 grams jasmine rice
1 tsp fish sauce
1 tablespoons chicken stock paste
½ teaspoon saffron
4. Immediately pour into thermoserver (or serving dish) and cover for 5 minutes or so, to allow juices to soak in.
5. Top with chopped spring onions and squeeze a bit of lemon juice to taste. Add boiled egg as a special treat.
Asian Chicken Soupy Risotto
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Brown Rice and Chicken Salad with Asian style dressing
- More Again Dairy Free Carbonara
- More Again Risotto
- Prawn & Lemon Risotto
- Chicken, Spinach and Sun-dried Tomato Fettuccine
- 20 minute broccoli pesto pasta
- Lisa’s ‘Fried’ Rice
- Baked Salmon Risotto
- Chicken and prawn noodles
- Curried tuna and pasta
- Chorizo and Mushroom Risotto with Green Peas
- The Daily Mix - Bolognese Sauce
- Grape jelly
- Quick Apricot & Coconut Bliss Balls - Nut & Sugar Free
- Garlic and Caper Aioli
- F45 Cacao Bliss Balls
- Satay coconut curried vegetables
- Poached Chicken in Lemongrass Broth
- Grandma's Anzac Biscuits
- Jelly cakes
- Family Chocolate Cake
- OLD STYLE CHICKEN CURRY
- Vegan Caramel Slice
- Pickled beetroot