- 200 grams chicken breast
- 100 grams basmati rice
- 100 grams Jasmine rice
- 30 grams Chopped Ginger
- 2 teaspoon chicken stock paste
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- 1 heaped teaspoon Chopped Spring onions, to top
- 2 Boiled eggs - sliced, To top
- 1 litre water
- 1/2 teaspoon saffron
1. Place 2 inches ginger and 1 onion bulb in Thermomix bowl. Chop on speed 5 for 3 seconds:
2. Using the spatula, scrape down sides, add 40g canola oil and 300g cubed chicken breast. Saute for 5 minutes on 100°, reverse speed soft.
3. Add the following and cook for 25 minutes, 100°, reverse speed 1.5:
100 grams basmati rice
150 grams jasmine rice
1 tsp fish sauce
1 tablespoons chicken stock paste
½ teaspoon saffron
4. Immediately pour into thermoserver (or serving dish) and cover for 5 minutes or so, to allow juices to soak in.
5. Top with chopped spring onions and squeeze a bit of lemon juice to taste. Add boiled egg as a special treat.
Asian Chicken Soupy Risotto
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy pasta side dish
- Chicken & Bacon Risotto
- Creamy Cauliflower & Bacon Risotto
- That Thermo Woman - Toddler Pleasing Pasta
- Macaroni and Cheese with Bacon
- Ginger, Garlic and Chilli Prawns with Pasta
- Easy Steamed Rice
- Creamy chicken and bacon pasta with sundried tomatoes
- Mexican Chicken Bake
- Variation MellyMoo's Creamy Sweet Potato Pasta
- MellyMoo's Creamy Sweet Potato Pasta
- Quick Noodles