- 350 grams Barilla Spaghetti No.3
- 10 grams olive oil
- 1 pinch salt
- 1500 grams water
- 2 bunches asparagus spears, Cut into 3's
- 6 cloves garlic
- 60 grams olive oil
- 80 grams baby spinach
- 80 grams Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 50 grams toasted pine nuts
- salt to taste
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
Grate Parmesan cheese for 6 seconds / speed 9.
Add water, oil and salt into the TM bowl and bring it up to Varoma temperature / speed 2.
Once water has reached Varoma temperature, restart the time at 8.5 minutes / / / Varoma, with MC off, and feed the spaghettini through the top of lid.
Once all the spaghettini has been fed through, place the asparagus spears in the Varoma tray and place on top of the TM bowl, to be cooked the same time as the pasta.
Drain pasta and drizzle with a little olive oil, so it doesn't dry up.
Set asparagus aside separately.
Grate the garlic cloves in a clean TM bowl for 3 seconds / speed 7.
Scrape the garlic down into the bowl.
Add the half cooked asparagus and 30g of olive oil into the bowl and cook for 5 minutes / 100 degrees / speed 1.
Add the spinach, pine nuts, grated cheese, remaining oil and salt into the TM bowl and blend for 1 minute / speed 9.
Mix the pesto thoroughly into the cooked spaghettini.
You can garnish with some cooked asparagus heads, baby spinach, toasted pinenuts, flat parsley leaves, grated Parmesan cheese or cherry tomatoes.
Grating Parmesan Cheese
Cooking the Spaghettini
Making the Pesto
The thicker the pasta, the longer it will take to cook. For this step, make sure that the asparagus are not steamed for longer than the required time.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Baked Salmon Risotto
- Chicken and prawn noodles
- Curried tuna and pasta
- Chorizo and Mushroom Risotto with Green Peas
- The Daily Mix - Bolognese Sauce
- Fried rice- Portuguese style
- Tuna Mornay
- CREAMY SWEET POTATO SECRET RISOTTO spinach mushrooms parmesan
- CHEESY CHEESY MACARONI
- Variation Pumpkin, Pancetta & Pea Risotto (or 3P Risotto!)
- Not So Tinned Spaghetti
- Mac n Cheeky
- French bread
- Zanzibar Coconut Chicken Curry
- Keto Bread Rolls
- Satay Chicken Meal
- Mexican Chocolate and Banana Cupcakes
- Gluten free chocolate almond chunk cookies
- Hainanese Chicken Rice
- Chinese Style Chicken and Corn Soup
- Variation Chicken Noodle Rice Paper Rolls
- Baked Salmon Risotto
- Lemon (Meyer) or Mandarin Marmalade
- Variation Tomato Chutney (similar to Beerenberg's)..more zing, less sugar