- 1 Large Garlic Clove (or 2 Small)
- 1 egg
- 500 grams ricotta
- 1 package fresh baby spinach leaves
- 700 grams tomato based pasta sauce, (bought or homemade)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 package Cannelloni tubes
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- Grated cheese to top
PREHEAT OVEN TO 180 DEGREES CELCIUS.
1. place garlic in on spd 7, 3 seconds.
2. Add Spinach to and chop on spd 7, 3 seconds. scrape down sides and chop on spd 7 for another 2 seconds.
3. Add egg, Ricotta, Salt & Pepper and basil to and mix on spd 3, 10 seconds.
4. pour mixture into ziplock bag and snip a corner or into a piping bag.
5. put a layer of pasta sauce to cover the bottom of your baking dish.
6. Pipe spinach mix into cannelloni tubes and place into your baking dish.
7. pour over the remaining pasta sauce and top with grated cheese.
8. cover with foil and bake for 20 minutes, then take foil off and bake for another 20 minutes or until golden brown.
Accessories you need
Serve with a Side Salad or as is.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mushroom and Spinach Risotto
- Chicken & Sweetcorn Risotto
- Chicken Mushroom Risotto
- Pizza pasta salad
- Creamy spinach and mushroom pasta
- Maltese Baked Rice
- Cauliflower & Broccoli "Rice"
- Feta Meatballs with red sauce
- Creamy tomato, chicken and pasta
- Bacon, Spinach & Red Pesto Risotto - Essential Living Mumma
- Variation Roasted Pumpkin and Mushroom Risotto
- All-in-one Creamy Chicken and Bacon Pasta
- Lemon Bundino ( Italian lemon pudding)
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Caramel White Choc & Macadamia Slice
- Yogurt scones
- 30 Second Lemon Cupcakes
- Double choc apricot muffins
- Chocolate Brownies (Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo)
- Crostata di Ricotta (Almond and Ricotta tart)
- Rosemary sausage rolls
- LCHF brocolli bake
- Cauliflower and Turmeric flatbread
- Madeira Cake
- Indian Tandoori puffs