- 1 Large Garlic Clove (or 2 Small)
- 1 egg
- 500 grams ricotta
- 1 package fresh baby spinach leaves
- 700 grams tomato based pasta sauce, (bought or homemade)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 package Cannelloni tubes
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- Grated cheese to top
PREHEAT OVEN TO 180 DEGREES CELCIUS.
1. place garlic in on spd 7, 3 seconds.
2. Add Spinach to and chop on spd 7, 3 seconds. scrape down sides and chop on spd 7 for another 2 seconds.
3. Add egg, Ricotta, Salt & Pepper and basil to and mix on spd 3, 10 seconds.
4. pour mixture into ziplock bag and snip a corner or into a piping bag.
5. put a layer of pasta sauce to cover the bottom of your baking dish.
6. Pipe spinach mix into cannelloni tubes and place into your baking dish.
7. pour over the remaining pasta sauce and top with grated cheese.
8. cover with foil and bake for 20 minutes, then take foil off and bake for another 20 minutes or until golden brown.
Accessories you need
Serve with a Side Salad or as is.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Brown Rice and Chicken Salad with Asian style dressing
- More Again Dairy Free Carbonara
- More Again Risotto
- Prawn & Lemon Risotto
- Chicken, Spinach and Sun-dried Tomato Fettuccine
- 20 minute broccoli pesto pasta
- Lisa’s ‘Fried’ Rice
- Baked Salmon Risotto
- Chicken and prawn noodles
- Curried tuna and pasta
- Chorizo and Mushroom Risotto with Green Peas
- The Daily Mix - Bolognese Sauce
- Healthy Gluten Free Pikelets
- Best Ever Carrot Cake - Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Nut Free
- Chocolate fudge cookies
- Nanna E, Raspberry Shortbread
- Pasta-less Lasagne
- Lisa's Vegetable Pikelets
- Apple crumble cake
- Basic Buttercake (AWW) 1.5 quantities
- Velvet Chicken and Sweetcorn Soup
- Garlic and Caper Aioli
- F45 Sweet Potato Pancakes
- Banana & Zucchini Paleo Muffins