- 1 Large Garlic Clove (or 2 Small)
- 1 egg
- 500 grams ricotta
- 1 package fresh baby spinach leaves
- 700 grams tomato based pasta sauce, (bought or homemade)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 package Cannelloni tubes
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- Grated cheese to top
PREHEAT OVEN TO 180 DEGREES CELCIUS.
1. place garlic in on spd 7, 3 seconds.
2. Add Spinach to and chop on spd 7, 3 seconds. scrape down sides and chop on spd 7 for another 2 seconds.
3. Add egg, Ricotta, Salt & Pepper and basil to and mix on spd 3, 10 seconds.
4. pour mixture into ziplock bag and snip a corner or into a piping bag.
5. put a layer of pasta sauce to cover the bottom of your baking dish.
6. Pipe spinach mix into cannelloni tubes and place into your baking dish.
7. pour over the remaining pasta sauce and top with grated cheese.
8. cover with foil and bake for 20 minutes, then take foil off and bake for another 20 minutes or until golden brown.
Accessories you need
Serve with a Side Salad or as is.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Pasta Carbonara
- Variation Cajun Dirty Rice (with Chorizo and Shrimp)
- Variation to the variation of Chunky Spaghetti Bolognese
- Rice and lentils (majadra)
- Pasta Alla Norma
- Chicken spinach and basil dumplings
- Salmon Mornay with rice
- Spaghetti Bolognese Hidden vegetables
- Char Kuey Teow
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake
- Variation Chicken, Chorizo & Mushroom Risotto
- Gingerbread sweet potato slice
- Nigella's Chocolate Gingerbread
- Double layer chocolate frosted Birthday cake
- Healthy Chocolate, Raspberry and Blueberry muffins
- GF DF Savoury Muffins
- Choc Quinoa Brownie
- Easy Almond Bread/ Biscotti
- Reduced Sugar Dairy Free Brownies (GF)
- American Banana Bread
- Carrot Fruit Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Gluten Free Cornflake Bikkies
- Ouma’s soetkoekies (sweet biscuits)