- 1 onion, Halved
- 2 cloves garlic, Peeled
- 5 slices shortcut bacon, Roughly Chopped
- 2 stalks Celery, Roughly Chopped
- 1 heaped tablespoon coconut oil or butter
- 800 g tin diced tomatoes
- 1 zucchini, Roughly Chopped
- 1 carrot, Roughly Chopped
- 125g can four bean mix
- 60 g Baby Spinach Leaves
- 80 g tomato paste
- 1-2 tablespoons vegetable stock concentrate, To taste
- 1 MC of water
1. Put onion, garlic, bacon and celery into the bowl and chop on 6 for 10 seconds.
2. Add oil or butter and cook on 100deg for 5 min, speed 2.
3. Add the rest of the ingredients and cook at varoma, speed 2 for 20 mins.
4. Turn the dial slowly up to speed six and after 25 seconds, turn it off.
5. You can add more water or blitz it more if you prefer it thinner or more smooth.
6. Serve over cooked pasta - I used dinosaur pasta from Coles for my fussy toddler!
Accessories you need
I used a 500g bag of pasta and it made more than enough for two adults and a toddler for two dinners and lunch. Perfect to use up veggies that are on their way out! Make up a batch and throw it in the freezer for a super easy meal when you can't be bothered doing much cooking
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick Chick
- Creamy chicken gnocchi with spinach
- Bacon, Sun-Dried Tomato & Spinach risotto
- Red Capsicum Mac and cheese.
- Sweet Potato Pea Risotto
- BLADE COVER Alfredo pasta
- Variation One pot pasta bolognese - Hidden Veg
- Spaghetti bolognese
- Lemon, Mushroom & Blue Cheese Risotto
- Creamy Tomato Eggplant Pasta with Chorizo
- Creamy Pulled Pork Fettuccini
- Creamy Vegetarian Pasta