- 50 g parmesan
- 80 g onion, Quartered
- 150-200 g bacon, Diced
- 150 g sun-dried tomatoes
- 120 g spinach
- 400 g risotto rice
- 40 g Butter
- 35 g extra virgin olive oil
- 50 g dry white wine
- 1-2 level tbsp chicken stock
- 800 g water
- 1. Put Parmesan cheese into mixing bowl & grate - 10sec/sp10 - pour into bowl & set aside
2. Put Onion & garlic into mixing bowl & grate - 3sec/sp5
3. Add bacon, sun-dried tomato, butter & oil & sauté - 3min/120/sp1
4. Add risotto rice & sauté - 2min/120/"Counter-clockwise operation" 1
5. Add dry white wine, stir risotto rice to loosen & sauté - 2min/120/"Counter-clockwise operation" 1
6. Add chicken stock & water, stir again to loosen the risotto rice, then cook - 15min/100/"Counter-clockwise operation" 1.5 - Simmering basket on
7. Transfer into a thermoserver bowl.
8. Add the reserved Parmesan & spinach then mix and put lid on to thicken until serving
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Japanese cotton cheesecake
- Risoles (Indonesian)
- Chocolate Scottish Tablet (Crumbly Chocolate Fudge)
- Filipino Pandesal
- Spiced Apricot Beef
- Whole orange, date, walnut, chia and oat muffins
- Moreish Coffee Streusel Slice
- DATE, APRICOT AND CRANBERRY LOAF
- Macadmia Nut tartlets
- Kid Approved Curried Sausages
- Donut ice-cream