- 350 g dried spaghetti
- 40 g olive oil
- 200 g bacon, rashes
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2 l arge zucchini, chopped
- 1 lemon
- grated parmesan cheese, to serve
8Recipe is created for
Cut several strips of skin from lemon, place in TM and pulverise for 10-20 seconds on speed 8. Remove from TM.
Pour 1200g water and add salt into TM and cook for 14 mins at 100 on speed 1. Add 300 g spaghetti (break in half), cook for 8-10 mins at 100 on Reverse + speed soft (leave MC half off as tends to boil over).
Drain spaghetti and place in thermoserver to keep warm.
Add bacon and garlic, chop on speed 6 for 5 seconds. Add olive oil and saute for 2 mins at 100 speed 1.
Add chopped zucchini and grate for 5 seconds on speed 5. Saute for a further 2 mins at 100 speed 1.
Combine zucchini, bacon and garlic to spaghetti, add lemon zest and parmesan cheese.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pizza pasta salad
- Creamy spinach and mushroom pasta
- Maltese Baked Rice
- Cauliflower & Broccoli "Rice"
- Feta Meatballs with red sauce
- Creamy tomato, chicken and pasta
- Bacon, Spinach & Red Pesto Risotto - Essential Living Mumma
- Variation Roasted Pumpkin and Mushroom Risotto
- All-in-one Creamy Chicken and Bacon Pasta
- Meaty Spaghetti Bolognese
- Creamy Lemon and Garlic Chicken Risotto
- Japanese Gyoza (dumplings)
- WW 2SP Chilled Cucumber Soup
- Kumara & Feta Bliss Balls
- Classic Satay Sauce
- Lemon Slice
- Apple & Onion Parcels
- The Stormborn
- Quick & Easy Blueberry Cake
- Orange and Poppy Seed Energy Balls
- Raw Raspberry and Coconut Cheesecake
- lchf chicken with lemon thyme
- Arroz Doce - Portuguese rice pudding
- Green ninja turtle juice