- 350 g dried spaghetti
- 40 g olive oil
- 200 g bacon, rashes
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2 l arge zucchini, chopped
- 1 lemon
- grated parmesan cheese, to serve
8Recipe is created for
Cut several strips of skin from lemon, place in TM and pulverise for 10-20 seconds on speed 8. Remove from TM.
Pour 1200g water and add salt into TM and cook for 14 mins at 100 on speed 1. Add 300 g spaghetti (break in half), cook for 8-10 mins at 100 on Reverse + speed soft (leave MC half off as tends to boil over).
Drain spaghetti and place in thermoserver to keep warm.
Add bacon and garlic, chop on speed 6 for 5 seconds. Add olive oil and saute for 2 mins at 100 speed 1.
Add chopped zucchini and grate for 5 seconds on speed 5. Saute for a further 2 mins at 100 speed 1.
Combine zucchini, bacon and garlic to spaghetti, add lemon zest and parmesan cheese.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Garden vegetables tagliatelle
- Tuna and vegetable pasta bake
- Easy Cheesey Mac and Cheese
- Curried Tuna & Rice
- Quick and Easy Pasta
- Spicy Arrabbiata
- Coconut and Pinapple, Chicken Risotto
- Chicken and Chorizo Risotto (Variant)
- Chicken and Zucchini brown rice Risotto
- Bacon and mushroom pasta (light version made with milk not cream)
- Kheer (Indian spiced rice pudding)
- Kampung Fried Rice (Village style fried rice)
- Gluten free low carb mini quiches
- Lamb Saag Curry (FODMAP friendly)
- Beetroot and Feta Burger
- Zucchini Slice
- Roasted snapper with Romesco, pickled vegetable and ricotta salad and a pink grapefruit Hollandaise - Mark Southon
- Mango mousse
- Blueberry ricotta pancakes with a lemon glaze
- Salmon Salsa Stack
- Creme di Limoncello
- vegan mac and cheese (veganhuggs)
- Inside-out chicken parmigiana - Dani Valent
- Christmas Pudding - Gluten Free or Regular