- 80 g Parmesan cheese
- 125 g Cheddar cheese
- 1 brown onion, peeled, chopped in half
- 2 cloves garlic
- 20 g olive oil
- 100 g white wine, or 100g liquid stock
- 800 g water
- 2 tablespoons Vegetable stock paste
- 350 g arborio rice
- +/- 1/2 zucchini, grated
- 130 g thickened cream
- 75 gram fresh baby spinach leaves
- 415 g salmon, canned, drained & flaked
- 1 pinches sweet paprika
Recipe is created for
- Preheat oven to 220 deg C
- Grate cheese 10 seconds/speed 9; put aside
- Wash bowl as protein sticks
- Chop onion & garlic 2-3 seconds/speed 7
- Weigh oil into TM bowl; Saute 2 minutes/100degrees/Speed 1 with MC off
- Add wine (or 100g stock) & rice; Saute 2 minutes/100degrees/"Counter-clockwise operation" /speed 1
- Add stock concentrate, water, zucchini if using; cook for 13 mins, 100 degrees/"Counter-clockwise operation" /speed 1.5 with the MC on
- The risotto will still be quite liquidy, pour it into a thermoserver and cover for 10min
- At this point, make sure you have your salmon, spinach, cream, cheese & casserole dish ready. And its a good time to wash your TM bowl!
- Stir in cream and half of the combined cheeses
- Spoon half of the risotto into a greased casserole dish; top with spinach & flaked salmon; spoon over remaining risotto
- Sprinkle with remaining combined cheeses, then top with paprika
- Cook, uncovered, in a very hot oven for 10 min, until browned on top & heated through
This is a thermie take on a recipe my mum has made since forever. Its super versatile; you could potentially sub in tuna, shredded chicken or whatever takes your fancy! Same with adding in more veges, esp if you manage to hide them from the kids Our whole family, babies & toddlers included have enjoyed this super easy meal...Enjoy!!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spaghetti and meatballs
- Zesty Middle Eastern Pearl Couscous
- Mee Rebus
- Lou's Best Lasagna ... EVER!!!
- Thai chicken curry risotto
- Tagliatelle with Saffron, Prawn, Mushrooms and Cream
- Lasanha de espinafres
- Creamy bolognese risoni
- Bacon Mushroom Tomato Risoni Pasta
- Basilico Spago
- Sundried Tomato and Basil Chicken pasta salad
- Vegan Alfredo sauce
- Crispy Waffle Batter
- Apricot Chicken with french onion soup powder mix
- LYNN'S SPREADABLE BUTTER
- LYNN'S STEAK, KIDNEY AND MUSHROOM CASSEROLE
- Variation Chilli Con Carne
- Variation Chilli Con Carne
- Vietnamese Banh Mi baguettes
- Spice Pumpkin Soup
- Apple & Rasperry Crumble
- Chicken Tikka Pathia (adapted from British Indian Restaurant/Take Away recipes)
- BB's Chicken & Corn Soup
- Nanna Mary’s Banana Cake