- 800 g water
- 70 g rice
- 120 g sweet corn kernels
- 20 g Light Sauce
- 15 g Dark Sauce
- 10 g sesame oil
- 2 tsp Mushroom Powder
- 65 g Imitated Scallop, or 6 pcs, optional
- 50 g broccoli, optional
- 2 tbsp Black Pepper Sauce
- 2 pieces Sliced Cheese
Place water into TM bowl.
Place the simmering basket on a plate. Put the rice and sweet corn kernels into simmering basket. Mix them with light sauce, dark sauce, sesame oil and mushroom powder evenly.
Insert the simmering basket with the rice mixture into TM bowl. Add in scallop and brocolli and cook. While cooking the rice, stack the Varoma unit with a small bowl of black pepper sauce to steam warm.15 minutes / V / Speed 2.5
Add in the steamed black pepper sauce and sliced cheese into the simmering basket, then mix and stir evenly to serve.
Black Pepper Sweet Corn Cheesy Rice
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Claypot Rice
- Spaghetti Marinara
- Aglio Olio
- Easy-Peasy Macaroni Cheese(y)
- Creamy Bacon Carbonara
- Family Spag Bowl
- Brown Rice and Chicken Salad with Asian style dressing
- More Again Dairy Free Carbonara
- More Again Risotto
- Prawn & Lemon Risotto
- Chicken, Spinach and Sun-dried Tomato Fettuccine
- 20 minute broccoli pesto pasta
- Green pesto vegetable soup
- Chocolate Crackle Egg Nests
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- Claypot Rice
- CREAM FILLED ECLAIRS WITH CHOCOLATE GANACHE
- Hemp rolls Vegan/Paleo/Gaps
- Blueberry and Lemon Hot Cross Buns
- Black Glutinous Rice Cake
- Cauliflower whip
- Leek potato soup
- Ham, Cheese and Zucchini Pizza Scrolls
- Sweetcorn and Potato Chowder