- 800 g water
- 70 g rice
- 120 g sweet corn kernels
- 20 g Light Sauce
- 15 g Dark Sauce
- 10 g sesame oil
- 2 tsp Mushroom Powder
- 65 g Imitated Scallop, or 6 pcs, optional
- 50 g broccoli, optional
- 2 tbsp Black Pepper Sauce
- 2 pieces Sliced Cheese
Place water into TM bowl.
Place the simmering basket on a plate. Put the rice and sweet corn kernels into simmering basket. Mix them with light sauce, dark sauce, sesame oil and mushroom powder evenly.
Insert the simmering basket with the rice mixture into TM bowl. Add in scallop and brocolli and cook. While cooking the rice, stack the Varoma unit with a small bowl of black pepper sauce to steam warm.15 minutes / V / Speed 2.5
Add in the steamed black pepper sauce and sliced cheese into the simmering basket, then mix and stir evenly to serve.
Black Pepper Sweet Corn Cheesy Rice
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy pasta side dish
- Chicken & Bacon Risotto
- Creamy Cauliflower & Bacon Risotto
- That Thermo Woman - Toddler Pleasing Pasta
- Macaroni and Cheese with Bacon
- Ginger, Garlic and Chilli Prawns with Pasta
- Easy Steamed Rice
- Creamy chicken and bacon pasta with sundried tomatoes
- Mexican Chicken Bake
- Variation MellyMoo's Creamy Sweet Potato Pasta
- MellyMoo's Creamy Sweet Potato Pasta
- Quick Noodles