- 800 g water
- 70 g rice
- 120 g sweet corn kernels
- 20 g Light Sauce
- 15 g Dark Sauce
- 10 g sesame oil
- 2 tsp Mushroom Powder
- 65 g Imitated Scallop, or 6 pcs, optional
- 50 g broccoli, optional
- 2 tbsp Black Pepper Sauce
- 2 pieces Sliced Cheese
Place water into TM bowl.
Place the simmering basket on a plate. Put the rice and sweet corn kernels into simmering basket. Mix them with light sauce, dark sauce, sesame oil and mushroom powder evenly.
Insert the simmering basket with the rice mixture into TM bowl. Add in scallop and brocolli and cook. While cooking the rice, stack the Varoma unit with a small bowl of black pepper sauce to steam warm.15 minutes / V / Speed 2.5
Add in the steamed black pepper sauce and sliced cheese into the simmering basket, then mix and stir evenly to serve.
Black Pepper Sweet Corn Cheesy Rice
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken, Spinach and Sun-dried Tomato Fettuccine
- 20 minute broccoli pesto pasta
- Lisa’s ‘Fried’ Rice
- Baked Salmon Risotto
- Chicken and prawn noodles
- Curried tuna and pasta
- Chorizo and Mushroom Risotto with Green Peas
- The Daily Mix - Bolognese Sauce
- Fried rice- Portuguese style
- Tuna Mornay
- CREAMY SWEET POTATO SECRET RISOTTO spinach mushrooms parmesan
- CHEESY CHEESY MACARONI
- Jaffa cake
- Gingerbread Syrup
- Chicken & Vegetable Pie
- Alkalising GF/DF/EF/YF bread
- Shortcrust Pastry
- Ultimate Vegan Cleansing Salad
- Raw Tahini Dressing
- Fresh tomato tart
- Pretty in pink - ruby chocolate dessert
- Strawberry Cheesecake - no bake
- Orange Soup - Pumpkin, Sweet Potato & Carrots
- Chocolate Chews (Weetbix Slice)