- 400 grams pasta spirals
- 100 grams Parmesan cheese
- 300 grams Tasty cheese
- 5 tablespoons parsley
- 1 --- onion, quartered
- 2 cloves garlic
- 50 grams Butter
- 250 grams cream cheese
- 300 grams cream
- 1 tablespoon Vegetable stock paste
- 70 grams white wine
- 185 grams Tinned tuna
- 3 --- handfuls baby spinach, chopped
Pre heat over - 180 degrees
1. Cook pasta in boiling water. Drain and place in to baking dish.
2. Place parsely, parmesan and tasty cheeses in bowl - grate speed 8 for 5-10 seconds Divide in to 2 equal portions and set aside.
3. Place onion and garlic in bowl and chop for 6 seconds - speed 5. Scrape down sides.
4. Add butter to bowl and cook for 3 minutes - Varoma temp - speed 2.
5. To the bowl add 1 grated cheese & parsely portion, cream cheese, vegetable stock, wine and cream.
6. Cook fo 4 minutes - 90 degrees - speed 3
7. Add drained tuna and chopped baby spinach then mix on speed 2 for 1 minute.
8. Add salt and pepper to taste.
9. Pour sauce over the pasta and mix through. Sprinkle 2nd cheese and parsley portion over the pasta.
8. Bake for 30 minutes. If cheese is browning too much cover with foil for remaining cooking time.
Other cheeses such as fetta or blue cheese can be substituted, or added in.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken rice paste
- Tuna Risotto
- Amazing Mac and cheese
- My kids favourite Bolognese
- Quick and Easy Mac and Cheese
- Spaghetti and meatballs
- Zesty Middle Eastern Pearl Couscous
- Mee Rebus
- Lou's Best Lasagna ... EVER!!!
- Thai chicken curry risotto
- Tagliatelle with Saffron, Prawn, Mushrooms and Cream
- Lasanha de espinafres
- Torcetti al burro
- Gluten free lemon meringue pie
- Dans Cinnamon Scrolls
- Gluten Free Cheesecake (with dairy free option)
- Pork Pot Stickers
- Gluten Free Cheesy Garlic Bread
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Chicken rice paste
- Hainanese Chicken
- Lemon Curd & Cream Cheese Scrolls with Vanilla glaze
- Chicken in Black Bean Sauce