- 400 grams pasta spirals
- 100 grams Parmesan cheese
- 300 grams Tasty cheese
- 5 tablespoons parsley
- 1 --- onion, quartered
- 2 cloves garlic
- 50 grams Butter
- 250 grams cream cheese
- 300 grams cream
- 1 tablespoon Vegetable stock paste
- 70 grams white wine
- 185 grams Tinned tuna
- 3 --- handfuls baby spinach, chopped
Pre heat over - 180 degrees
1. Cook pasta in boiling water. Drain and place in to baking dish.
2. Place parsely, parmesan and tasty cheeses in bowl - grate speed 8 for 5-10 seconds Divide in to 2 equal portions and set aside.
3. Place onion and garlic in bowl and chop for 6 seconds - speed 5. Scrape down sides.
4. Add butter to bowl and cook for 3 minutes - Varoma temp - speed 2.
5. To the bowl add 1 grated cheese & parsely portion, cream cheese, vegetable stock, wine and cream.
6. Cook fo 4 minutes - 90 degrees - speed 3
7. Add drained tuna and chopped baby spinach then mix on speed 2 for 1 minute.
8. Add salt and pepper to taste.
9. Pour sauce over the pasta and mix through. Sprinkle 2nd cheese and parsley portion over the pasta.
8. Bake for 30 minutes. If cheese is browning too much cover with foil for remaining cooking time.
Other cheeses such as fetta or blue cheese can be substituted, or added in.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Brown Rice and Chicken Salad with Asian style dressing
- More Again Dairy Free Carbonara
- More Again Risotto
- Prawn & Lemon Risotto
- Chicken, Spinach and Sun-dried Tomato Fettuccine
- 20 minute broccoli pesto pasta
- Lisa’s ‘Fried’ Rice
- Baked Salmon Risotto
- Chicken and prawn noodles
- Curried tuna and pasta
- Chorizo and Mushroom Risotto with Green Peas
- The Daily Mix - Bolognese Sauce
- Annabel Langbein ultimate chocolate cake
- Spinach and ricotta muffins
- Chunky Spaghetti Bolognese
- GLUTEN FREE NO ADDED SUGAR PLUM TART
- Curry Spiced Chick Pea Wrap (Flat Bread)
- Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup Noni’s special
- Keto Scrolls - Mozarella Fat Head Dough
- Variation Tomato Pasta Sauce
- Tomato Pasta Sauce
- Chicken and veggie potato bake
- Beef fajitas