- 400 grams pasta spirals
- 100 grams Parmesan cheese
- 300 grams Tasty cheese
- 5 tablespoons parsley
- 1 --- onion, quartered
- 2 cloves garlic
- 50 grams Butter
- 250 grams cream cheese
- 300 grams cream
- 1 tablespoon Vegetable stock paste
- 70 grams white wine
- 185 grams Tinned tuna
- 3 --- handfuls baby spinach, chopped
Pre heat over - 180 degrees
1. Cook pasta in boiling water. Drain and place in to baking dish.
2. Place parsely, parmesan and tasty cheeses in bowl - grate speed 8 for 5-10 seconds Divide in to 2 equal portions and set aside.
3. Place onion and garlic in bowl and chop for 6 seconds - speed 5. Scrape down sides.
4. Add butter to bowl and cook for 3 minutes - Varoma temp - speed 2.
5. To the bowl add 1 grated cheese & parsely portion, cream cheese, vegetable stock, wine and cream.
6. Cook fo 4 minutes - 90 degrees - speed 3
7. Add drained tuna and chopped baby spinach then mix on speed 2 for 1 minute.
8. Add salt and pepper to taste.
9. Pour sauce over the pasta and mix through. Sprinkle 2nd cheese and parsley portion over the pasta.
8. Bake for 30 minutes. If cheese is browning too much cover with foil for remaining cooking time.
Other cheeses such as fetta or blue cheese can be substituted, or added in.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rima’s Lebanese Rice
- Not So Fried Rice
- Fatet chicken shawerma
- Easy Mac~n~Cheese
- Creamy tomato eggplant pasta with chorizo
- Mums best ever pasta sauce
- Pate au Pistou
- Duo Rice; Boiled Rice and Steamed Cauliflower Rice
- Garlicky Chicken and Spring Vegetable Risotto
- Variation Risotto Arrabbiata
- Vegan Pasta Carbonara
- Variation Cajun Dirty Rice (with Chorizo and Shrimp)