- 50 g parmesan cheese cubed
- 1/2 medium onion
- 1 clove garlic
- handful of parsley
- 50 g olive oil
- 2 Chorizo sausage (about 240g) cut length ways then sliced
- 400 g arborio rice
- 2 tbsp TM Veg Stock Concentrate
- 1000 g water (or whatever takes you to the fill line)
- 300 g Chicken Thighs diced
- 100 g white wine
Place the parmesan into TM bowl & pulverise for 10 seconds Speed 9. Set aside.
Place onion, garlic & parsley & chop for 3 sec on speed 6-7.
Add oil & chorizo & saute for 2 mins at 100oC on Reverse + speed 1 with MC off.
Insert Butterfly. Add rice & wine into bowl & saute for 2 mins at 100oC on Reverse [counterclock + speed soft.
Add stock & water (make sure you only fill upto the fill line on the TM bowl!) and cook for 15 mins at 100oC on Reverse + speed soft.
Add in Chicken and cook for a futher 9 mins At 100oC on Reverse + speed soft.
Pour into Thermoserver and stir through parmesan. Allow to rest for around 10 mins.
Accessories you need
You may like to throw a good couple of handfulls of spinach leaves in the bottom of the thermoserver before you pour in the risotto then stir before serving - yum! Left overs for lunch the next day are yummy!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Creamed Ruby Chard
- Lentil and chickpea soup
- Baba Ganoush Chicken
- Lamb Shanks
- Cheats Thermomix Pasta Sauce Napoletana Style
- Spicy sweet potato soup
- Vegetarian Chickpea and Mushroom Burgers
- Vegetable and Tuna Pattie
- Creamy Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Chickpea stuffed zucchini
- Thai Coconut Chicken Curry Recipe
- Lemon, Mushroom & Blue Cheese Risotto