- 6 garlic cloves
- 6 spring onions/shallots, trimmed and cut into pieces
- 30 g peanut oil
- 150 g brown onion, cut into eights and segments separated
- 250 g chicken breast fillets, cut into pieces (approx. 2 cm)
- 30 g dark soy sauce
- 20 g Sweet chilli sauce
- 1 tsp chicken stock paste, (see Tips)
- 350 g whole green prawns, peeled and deveined
- 50 g water
- 200 g Fresh Egg Noodles
- Boiling water, for soaking
- 2 fresh long red chillies, trimmed and cut into thin slices (5 mm)
- 100 g fresh bean sprouts
- 5 sprigs fresh chives, cut into lengths (3 cm), for garnishing
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place garlic and spring onions/shallots into mixing bowl and chop 4 sec/speed 6. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
Add oil and onion and sauté 5 min/120°C/"Counter-clockwise operation" /speed 1.
Add chicken, soy sauce, sweet chilli sauce, stock paste, prawns and water and cook 4-6 min/120°C/"Counter-clockwise operation" /speed 1, until chicken and prawns are cooked. Meanwhile, place noodles into a thermal serving bowl or other large bowl and cover with boiling water. Cover and set aside to cook as per packet instructions.
Add chillies and bean sprouts and cook 1 min/120°C/"Counter-clockwise operation" /speed 1.
Drain reserved noodles using simmering basket. Divide noodles between serving bowls and top with chicken and prawns. Garnish with chives to serve.
Please refer to The Basic Cookbook for the Chicken stock paste recipe.
Please note that the total time for this recipe is based on using pre-peeled and deveined prawns (available from most supermarkets and fish mongers).
You can use fresh noodles of choice for this recipe.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick and Easy Mac and Cheese
- Spaghetti and meatballs
- Zesty Middle Eastern Pearl Couscous
- Mee Rebus
- Lou's Best Lasagna ... EVER!!!
- Thai chicken curry risotto
- Tagliatelle with Saffron, Prawn, Mushrooms and Cream
- Lasanha de espinafres
- Creamy bolognese risoni
- Bacon Mushroom Tomato Risoni Pasta
- Basilico Spago
- Sundried Tomato and Basil Chicken pasta salad
- Parmesan cheese crisps
- Tostadas - Jo Whitton
- Spiced pear jam and chorizo
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Satay noodle salad
- Taco seasoning
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Cheat's sourdough
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Mashed potatoes
- Chiang mai noodles
- Sweet Yeast Bread Rings
- Corn, Bacon and Potato Chowder
- Quick and Easy Mac and Cheese
- Pumpkin Carrot and Ginger soup
- Crispy Waffle Batter
- Apricot Chicken with french onion soup powder mix
- LYNN'S SPREADABLE BUTTER
- LYNN'S STEAK, KIDNEY AND MUSHROOM CASSEROLE
- Vietnamese Banh Mi baguettes
- Spice Pumpkin Soup
- Apple & Rasperry Crumble
- BB's Chicken & Corn Soup