- 6 garlic cloves
- 6 spring onions/shallots, trimmed and cut into pieces
- 30 g peanut oil
- 150 g brown onion, cut into eights and segments separated
- 250 g chicken breast fillets, cut into pieces (approx. 2 cm)
- 30 g dark soy sauce
- 20 g Sweet chilli sauce
- 1 tsp chicken stock paste, (see Tips)
- 350 g whole green prawns, peeled and deveined
- 50 g water
- 200 g Fresh Egg Noodles
- Boiling water, for soaking
- 2 fresh long red chillies, trimmed and cut into thin slices (5 mm)
- 100 g fresh bean sprouts
- 5 sprigs fresh chives, cut into lengths (3 cm), for garnishing
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place garlic and spring onions/shallots into mixing bowl and chop 4 sec/speed 6. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
Add oil and onion and sauté 5 min/120°C//speed 1.
Add chicken, soy sauce, sweet chilli sauce, stock paste, prawns and water and cook 4-6 min/120°C//speed 1, until chicken and prawns are cooked. Meanwhile, place noodles into a thermal serving bowl or other large bowl and cover with boiling water. Cover and set aside to cook as per packet instructions.
Add chillies and bean sprouts and cook 1 min/120°C//speed 1.
Drain reserved noodles using simmering basket. Divide noodles between serving bowls and top with chicken and prawns. Garnish with chives to serve.
Please refer to The Basic Cookbook for the Chicken stock paste recipe.
Please note that the total time for this recipe is based on using pre-peeled and deveined prawns (available from most supermarkets and fish mongers).
You can use fresh noodles of choice for this recipe.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Brown Rice and Chicken Salad with Asian style dressing
- More Again Dairy Free Carbonara
- More Again Risotto
- Prawn & Lemon Risotto
- Chicken, Spinach and Sun-dried Tomato Fettuccine
- 20 minute broccoli pesto pasta
- Lisa’s ‘Fried’ Rice
- Baked Salmon Risotto
- Curried tuna and pasta
- Chorizo and Mushroom Risotto with Green Peas
- The Daily Mix - Bolognese Sauce
- Fried rice- Portuguese style
- Little piggy faces
- Orange sesame chicken with broccoli and noodles
- Pizza pockets
- Sticky buns with brown sugar glaze
- Bacon and cinnamon scrolls with salted maple glaze
- Strawberry and watermelon cake with vanilla cream (recipe by Nico Moretti)
- Quick fruit sponge
- Fresh tomato tart
- Pretty in pink - ruby chocolate dessert
- Classic chocolate fudge
- Mango, coconut and lychee icy poles
- Frozen breakfast yoghurt pops
- Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup Noni’s special
- Little winner chicken dinner
- Chicken and veggie potato bake
- White Chocolate Bavarian
- Banana and Date Muffins
- Grape jelly
- Quick Apricot & Coconut Bliss Balls - Nut & Sugar Free
- Garlic and Caper Aioli
- F45 Cacao Bliss Balls
- Satay coconut curried vegetables
- Poached Chicken in Lemongrass Broth
- Grandma's Anzac Biscuits