- 2 to 3 cloves garlic
- 1 onion, quartered
- 40 g Nuttelex
- 350 g arborio rice
- 10 g apple cider vinegar
- 50 g water
- 2 tbsp Chicken stock concentrate (TM)
- 500 g Chicken thigh, Cubed
- 840 g water
- 2 tbsp savoury yeast flakes
- 120g --- spinach leaves, fresh, as much or as little as you wish really.
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Add Garlic and Onion / Chop / Speed 5 / 3 seconds / MC on. Scrape down sides
- Add nuttelex / saute / 2 minutes / 100 degrees / "Counter-clockwise operation" Speed 1, MC off
- Insert butterfly (optional) / add rice / saute / 1 minute / 120 degrees / "Counter-clockwise operation" speed 1.5, MC off
- Add 50g water and 10g apple cider vinegar, saute / 120 degrees / 2 minutes / "Counter-clockwise operation" sp1.5. When finished, Use spatula to scrape bottom of mixing bowl in clockwise direction to loosen rice.
The water/acv combo is used in place of white wine. You can just use 60g of water instead if you wish.
- Add stock, chicken, water. Cook 17 minutes / 100 degrees / "Counter-clockwise operation" / Speed 1.5 / MC off Simmering Basket ON
- Add whole spinach leaves to your thermoserver and pour finished risotto on top, pepper to taste and mix through. Leave to sit for 10 minutes with lid on, stir and serve
Accessories you need
Do NOT extend the cooking time.
The addition of savoury yeast flakes is to make it dairy free. If you can have dairy, top each serving with parmesan cheese and stir through.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spaghetti and meatballs
- Zesty Middle Eastern Pearl Couscous
- Mee Rebus
- Lou's Best Lasagna ... EVER!!!
- Thai chicken curry risotto
- Tagliatelle with Saffron, Prawn, Mushrooms and Cream
- Lasanha de espinafres
- Creamy bolognese risoni
- Bacon Mushroom Tomato Risoni Pasta
- Basilico Spago
- Sundried Tomato and Basil Chicken pasta salad
- Vegan Alfredo sauce
- Virgin Pina Colada Fruity Dream
- Protein Balls - Nut Free
- Spiced Ginger Mojito
- Tuna Mornay with Hidden Vegetables
- 'Ginger FREE' gingerbread - Gluten Free, Nut Free, Dairy Free
- Mushroom, Leek and Bacon Risotto
- Taylor's Healthy Lunchbox Bliss Balls / Bars - gluten free, nut free, dairy free
- San Choy Bow (Allergy Friendly)
- Tuna and Cannellini Bean Dip - (Dairy Free, Gluten Free)
- Berry Cheesecake - Allergy Friendly - (Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Nut Free, Cocoa Free, Soy Free)
- Avocado Hommus
- Tomato, Chorizo and Zucchini Risotto
- Variation Chilli Con Carne
- Variation Chilli Con Carne
- Vietnamese Banh Mi baguettes
- Spice Pumpkin Soup
- Apple & Rasperry Crumble
- Chicken Tikka Pathia (adapted from British Indian Restaurant/Take Away recipes)
- BB's Chicken & Corn Soup
- Nanna Mary’s Banana Cake
- Pecan Pie
- Khichari / Kachari / Kacaharee / Kachari / Kchree /
- Butternut Pumpkin Soup - onion free
- Raisin bread