- 70-80 grams Parmesan cheese, cut into cubes
- 2 Rashers of Bacon, diced
- 1 --- onion, cut in halves
- 30 grams olive oil
- 350 grams arborio rice
- 100 grams white wine
- 2 tablespoons Thermomix Vegetable Stock Paste, to taste
- 400 grams chicken thigh, roughly cut into cubes
- 1 litre water, (fill TM bowl just under 2L capacity line)
- 2 Cobs of Corn, slice down the cob to remove the kernals
- sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- grams lemon juice, to taste
- 4-5 sprigs thyme, fresh
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place cubed Parmesan cheese into TM bowl and grate 10 seconds/speed 9. Set aside. Clean and dry TM bowl.
place onion in TM bowl and chop 4 seconds speed 5. Add olive oil and diced bacon into TM bowl. Saute 4 minutes/Varoma/Speed 1.
Insert Butterfly. Add rice, wine and thyme and saute 2 minutes/100 degrees/"Counter-clockwise operation" /speed 1.
Add stock, chicken and water and cook 8 minutes/100 degrees/"Counter-clockwise operation" /speed 1.
Remove Butterfly. Add sweet corn kernals and continue cooking for a further 10 minutes/100 degrees/"Counter-clockwise operation" /speed 1.
Pour into Thermoserver, season with sea salt, black pepper and lemon juice to taste and stir through parmesan cheese.
Let sit for 10 minutes in thermoserver.
Serve with fresh crusty bread. Garnish with parmesan and fresh cracked pepper.
Accessories you need
The rice will be a soupy consistency when poured into the ThermoServer and will continue to absorbe any liquid the longer it rests.
Other flavours can be added to create further variations.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken rice paste
- Tuna Risotto
- Amazing Mac and cheese
- My kids favourite Bolognese
- Quick and Easy Mac and Cheese
- Spaghetti and meatballs
- Zesty Middle Eastern Pearl Couscous
- Mee Rebus
- Lou's Best Lasagna ... EVER!!!
- Thai chicken curry risotto
- Tagliatelle with Saffron, Prawn, Mushrooms and Cream
- Lasanha de espinafres
- Simple Cauliflower Cous Cous Salad
- Cob Loaf - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Curried Pumpkin Soup
- Eggless Cupcakes - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Flaky pastry sausage rolls
- Could it be Gravy - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Steamed South Pacific Fish
- Gluten Free Wonton/ Dumpling Wrappers
- Gluten free lemon meringue pie
- Dans Cinnamon Scrolls
- Butterscotch Self-Saucing Pudding - RPAH/Failsafe Friendly