- 70-80 grams Parmesan cheese, cut into cubes
- 2 Rashers of Bacon, diced
- 1 --- onion, cut in halves
- 30 grams olive oil
- 350 grams arborio rice
- 100 grams white wine
- 2 tablespoons Thermomix Vegetable Stock Paste, to taste
- 400 grams chicken thigh, roughly cut into cubes
- 1 litre water, (fill TM bowl just under 2L capacity line)
- 2 Cobs of Corn, slice down the cob to remove the kernals
- sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- grams lemon juice, to taste
- 4-5 sprigs thyme, fresh
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place cubed Parmesan cheese into TM bowl and grate 10 seconds/speed 9. Set aside. Clean and dry TM bowl.
place onion in TM bowl and chop 4 seconds speed 5. Add olive oil and diced bacon into TM bowl. Saute 4 minutes/Varoma/Speed 1.
Insert Butterfly. Add rice, wine and thyme and saute 2 minutes/100 degrees//speed 1.
Add stock, chicken and water and cook 8 minutes/100 degrees//speed 1.
Remove Butterfly. Add sweet corn kernals and continue cooking for a further 10 minutes/100 degrees//speed 1.
Pour into Thermoserver, season with sea salt, black pepper and lemon juice to taste and stir through parmesan cheese.
Let sit for 10 minutes in thermoserver.
Serve with fresh crusty bread. Garnish with parmesan and fresh cracked pepper.
Accessories you need
The rice will be a soupy consistency when poured into the ThermoServer and will continue to absorbe any liquid the longer it rests.
Other flavours can be added to create further variations.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rice and lentils (majadra)
- Pasta Alla Norma
- Chicken spinach and basil dumplings
- Salmon Mornay with rice
- Spaghetti Bolognese Hidden vegetables
- Char Kuey Teow
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake
- Variation Chicken, Chorizo & Mushroom Risotto
- Chicken Kiev Pasta Bake
- Mediterranean risotto
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)
- Turkish simit
- Lemon Slice
- **Sugar free, egg free, dairy free** Apple , banana and carrot baby/toddler muffins
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- Satay noodle salad
- Mushroom bolognese
- Oatmeal Soy Milk
- Soy bean Curd Jelly(Pudding)
- Chinese Cabbage and Pork Bun
- Caramilk Phily Cheesecake
- Rice and lentils (majadra)
- Cheesecake - Basic mix