- 2 chicken breasts, diced into 2cm cubes
- 150 g bacon, diced
- 6 button mushrooms, diced
- 100 g white wine
- 1000 g water, (you may not use all of this)
- 2 tablespoon EDC vegetable stock concentrate
- 50 g olive oil
- 350 g arborio rice
- 1 small onion, halved
- 1 garlic clove
- --- few basil leaves, chopped
- 60 g parmesan
Recipe is created for
Grate parmesan 10 sec speed 9 and set aside
Chop onion and garlic 2-3 sec speed 6
Scrape down sides, add oil, bacon, and cook for 2-3 minutes, speed 1, 100c with MC off
Insert butterfly, add rice & wine and cook 2 mins speed +, 100c
Add chicken pieces, 4 mins, speed +, 100c and cook until white all over (will not be cooked all the way through but the stock will cook the rest)
Add stock paste, mushrooms, basil, water (up to max capacity marker). Cook 20 mins**, +, 100c until all stock absorbed and rice is to your liking (soft or al dente). Add any remaining water through top after around 15 minutes cooking time.
Transfer to your Thermoserver and top with parmesan.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy Peasy Spreadable Butter
- Nat's Saucy Pork Belly
- Orange & Apple Cous Cous
- Orange Salt & Pepper Rub
- Orange & Poppyseed Glazed Varoma Chicken
- My Husband's Bachelor 'Baked' Beans
- "I LOVE your Cauliflower Cheese" bake
- Varoma Teriyaki Style Fish & Udon Noodles with steamed veggies
- Mocha custard
- Purple Carrot & Date Muffins
- Cherry Ripe Soft Serve
- Lemony Lemon Brownies
- Batter (for Sweet and Sour/ Honey Sesame/ fish etc)
- Citrus Fruit Mamalade
- FLUFFY WHOLEMEAL ROLLS
- Creamed Ruby Chard
- Lentil and chickpea soup
- Basic Chicken Noodle Soup
- Apple Fruit Jam
- Baba Ganoush Chicken
- Fresh Veg and Chicken Soup with Steamed Chicken
- Lamb Shanks
- Spicy sweet potato soup
- Creamy Sweet Chilli Sauce