- 100 grams Parmesan cheese, Cubed
- 1 brown onion, Halved
- 1 lemon, Rind only
- 1-2 cloves garlic
- 4 sprigs Continental Parsley., Leaves only
- 20 grams olive oil
- 1 heaped tablespoon butter/marg
- 200 grams Beetroot, raw, roughly chopped (canned is perfect)
- 100 grams white wine
- 750 grams water
- 2 tablespoons veggie stock paste
- 500 grams chicken, raw, roughly diced (3cm)
- 350 grams Aborio Rice
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Grate parmesan cheese 5 secs/speed 10. Set aside. Wash & clean TM bowl.
Add onion, lemon zest, garlic & parsley into TM bowl & chop 10 secs/speed 8. Scrape down sides of bowl with spatula.
Add beetroot & chop 5 secs/speed 5. Scrape down sides of the bowl with spatula. Add oil & butter, cook 3mins/Varoma/speed 1
Add rice & wine to TM bowl, replacing MC with Simmering Basket. Cook for 2 mins/100°C/ speed 1.5
Add chicken, stock & water and cook 19 mins/100°C/ speed 1.5
Transfer risotto to thermoserver and stir through reserved cheese. Season and leave to rest 5-10mins. Allow to sit in the Thermoserver for at least 5- 10 mins before serving.
Chicken & Beetroot Risotto
The risotto will be runny however will continue to cook in the thermoserver. How long it rests in the thermoserver will determine the consistancy of the risotto.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spaghetti Bolognese Hidden vegetables
- Char Kuey Teow
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake
- Variation Chicken, Chorizo & Mushroom Risotto
- Chicken Kiev Pasta Bake
- Mediterranean risotto
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- ThermoKitchen Seasoned Sushi Rice
- Kyiden’s Mac n’ Cheese
- Salmon and pea spaghetti with pumpkin cream
- Sesame and Linseed Gluten free bread
- Meatloaf with Honey Mustard Glaze
- Walnut and coffee cheesecake slice
- Chocolate zucchini cake
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- VEGAN Cranberry & Vanilla Protein Balls
- Blueberry jam
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Beetroot and Feta Tart
- Pistachio rose lemon semolina cake by Layelle
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)