- 1 brown onion, peeled, quarted
- 2 sprigs Spring Onion/Shallots, roughly chopped down
- 2 cloves garlic
- 4 pieces bacon, chopped
- 1 dash oil
- 100-200 grams mushrooms, chopped
- to taste salt & pepper
- 1 can Peas & Corn
- 1 portion thick cream, as much as desired
- 500 grams cooked chicken, as much as desired
- 1 portion pasta, Everyday cookbook Pg 133
Add onion, spring onion and onion. chop 3sec speed 6
Add bacon, oil, mushroom, salt & pepper. cook 4min/Varmona/
Add peas & corn, cream, cooked chicken, small amount of cheese if desired. cook 5min/100deg/
Put in thermoserver and cook pasta as per Everyday Cookbook Pg 133.
Add together if desired and serve with a sprinkle of cheese.
Accessories you need
I steamed chicken thighs, rolled out roughly in varoma on speed 2 with 1L of water in bowl with some italian herbs for 15mins.
If you dont make your own pasta not a problem but i do recommend that you try. Its very rewarding, easy & tastes sooo amazing!
I use very minimal cream and also I am still working to improve this recipe but is still a favourite! Use whatever is leftover in the fridge
Id love any feedback that you may have.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fully Loaded Risotto
- Easy pasta side dish
- Chicken & Bacon Risotto
- Creamy Cauliflower & Bacon Risotto
- That Thermo Woman - Toddler Pleasing Pasta
- Macaroni and Cheese with Bacon
- Ginger, Garlic and Chilli Prawns with Pasta
- Easy Steamed Rice
- Creamy chicken and bacon pasta with sundried tomatoes
- Mexican Chicken Bake
- Variation MellyMoo's Creamy Sweet Potato Pasta
- MellyMoo's Creamy Sweet Potato Pasta
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Caramel Mars Bar Slice
- Pie maker Bacon, leek and mushroom pies
- Soft cookies with Okara (low GI)
- Pan Seared Chicken Breast with Lemon and Taragon Cream
- Keto Carbonara
- Viennese whirls
- Lady kisses (low GI)
- Bok Choy with garlic and oyster sauce
- Lemon Detox Bliss Balls
- Stock Powder
- Loaded Tuna & Vegetable Mornay
- Chocolate on Chocolate Cheescake