- Half Pre-Cooked Chicken, shredded
- 400-400 g rice
- 2 free range eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 stalks celery, sliced
- 1/2 red capsicum, sliced
- 125 g frozen peas
- 125 g frozen corn kernels
- 1/2 Onion, diced
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 4 tablespoon Kepap Manis or Soy Sauce
- 2 tablespoon Sweet chilli sauce
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. In bowl pour 1L water. Place rice into simmering basket and insert. In top piece of the varoma lay a piece of wet baking paper down and pour on egg. - Cook at SP 3 100deg 20 mins
2. Discard water. Add in oil and vegetables and chicken and cook SP "Counter-clockwise operation" "Gentle stir setting" 100deg 5 - 10mins or until frozen veg are heated through and veges are at consistency you like.
3. Add rice, thinly sliced egg and sauce. Cook SP "Counter-clockwise operation" "Gentle stir setting" 2 mins - to mix together.
Accessories you need
You don't have to pre slice the vegetables if you're a lazy cook like me. Chuck them in the bowl and chop them with turbo a couple of times to get the desired consistency
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Low FODMAP Chicken Pesto Pasta
- Chicken Pumpkin and Spinach Cannelloni
- Bestest Mac'n'Cheese
- Low Fodmap Mushroom Chicken Risotto Gluten and Dairy Free
- Sharlene’s Spaghetti Bolognaise
- Recco Classico
- Creamy Bacon Thyme Sauce
- Pasta with spicy tomato sauce
- Yellow rice in the rice cooker
- Wat Tan Hor (Rice Noodles in Egg Gravy)
- All-in-one fried Rice
- Creamy Mac n Cheese