- Half Pre-Cooked Chicken, shredded
- 400-400 g rice
- 2 free range eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 stalks celery, sliced
- 1/2 red capsicum, sliced
- 125 g frozen peas
- 125 g frozen corn kernels
- 1/2 Onion, diced
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 4 tablespoon Kepap Manis or Soy Sauce
- 2 tablespoon Sweet chilli sauce
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. In bowl pour 1L water. Place rice into simmering basket and insert. In top piece of the varoma lay a piece of wet baking paper down and pour on egg. - Cook at SP 3 100deg 20 mins
2. Discard water. Add in oil and vegetables and chicken and cook SP 100deg 5 - 10mins or until frozen veg are heated through and veges are at consistency you like.
3. Add rice, thinly sliced egg and sauce. Cook SP 2 mins - to mix together.
You don't have to pre slice the vegetables if you're a lazy cook like me. Chuck them in the bowl and chop them with turbo a couple of times to get the desired consistency
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken, Spinach and Sun-dried Tomato Fettuccine
- 20 minute broccoli pesto pasta
- Lisa’s ‘Fried’ Rice
- Baked Salmon Risotto
- Chicken and prawn noodles
- Curried tuna and pasta
- Chorizo and Mushroom Risotto with Green Peas
- The Daily Mix - Bolognese Sauce
- Fried rice- Portuguese style
- Tuna Mornay
- CREAMY SWEET POTATO SECRET RISOTTO spinach mushrooms parmesan
- CHEESY CHEESY MACARONI
- Paleo: Phat Si Ew
- Chicken & Vegetable Pie
- Parsley, Rocket & Pistachio Pesto
- Middle Eastern BBQ'd Pumpkin Bread
- Ultimate Vegan Cleansing Salad
- Raw Tahini Dressing
- Fresh tomato tart
- Orange Soup - Pumpkin, Sweet Potato & Carrots
- Beetroot and Orange Spiced Chutney
- Creamy Chicken, Bacon and Mushroom Vol au Vents
- Savoury Streusel Muffins
- Monday Night (Beef or Lamb) Curry