- 50 grams Parmesan cheese, cubed
- 40 grams Butter
- 40 grams olive oil
- 320 grams arborio rice
- 60 grams white wine
- 1 tablespoon vegetable stock paste (see basic cookbook)
- 1 fillet chicken breast, cubed
- 2 handfulls of diced ham
- 1 sweet potato, cubed
- 1 bunch sweet potato leaves
- 750 grams water
25h 0minPreparation 10h 0minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Grate parmesan 10 sec/speed 10
2. Melt butter with olive oil 1 min/120 degrees/speed 1
3. Insert butterfly whisk. Add rice and mix 1 min/120 degrees// speed 1.5. No MC.
4. Add wine 2 min/100 degrees//speed 1.5. No MC
5. Add stock, chicken, ham, sweet potato and water and cook 13-15 minutes/100 degrees//speed 1.5. Place simmering basket on top. In last minute or two of cooking add sweet potato leaves to basked to steam.
6. Risotto should be a little gluggy. Place in thermoserver to rest for five minutes.
7. Stir through sweet potato leaves and parmesan.
Accessories you need
baby spinach can be substituted for sweet potato leaves.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mee Rebus
- Lou's Best Lasagna ... EVER!!!
- Thai chicken curry risotto
- Tagliatelle with Saffron, Prawn, Mushrooms and Cream
- Lasanha de espinafres
- Creamy bolognese risoni
- Bacon Mushroom Tomato Risoni Pasta
- Basilico Spago
- Sundried Tomato and Basil Chicken pasta salad
- Vegan Alfredo sauce
- Chicken and Corn Risotto
- Vegetable Stew with Risoni
- Sicilian Orange Cake
- The best Brownie Recipe
- Amazing Vegetable Soup
- Layelle's Mahlabia (Milk pudding)
- Rima’s sugar syrup from cookidoo
- Rima’s Zuzu Saed’s Atayef
- Quince conserve
- Wholefood Cacao / Hot Chocolate
- SEHAM’S FATTEH
- Spaghetti & Meatballs
- Layali Lubnan (Lebanese Nights) by Layelle
- Cinnamon Star Bread