- 60 g parmesan cheese, grated, - plus extra for serving
- 1 Brown onion quartered
- 1 clove garlic
- 3 sprigs parsley, - or to taste
- 60 grams Butter
- 40 grams EVOO (extra virgin olive oil)
- 3 slices Shortcut Bacon, roughly chopped
- 300 grams chicken breast sliced or cubed
- 300 grams Aborio Rice
- 60 grams dry white wine
- 1-2 tbsp Chicken paste stock
- 750 grams water
- 200 grams mushrooms, sliced
- 100 grams Sun dried or semi dried tomatos
- 100 grams spinach
- black pepper, freshly ground, - or to taste
8Recipe is created for
1. Grate parmasan 10 secs/speed 9. Set aside.
2. Place onion, parsley and garlic in TM bowl and chop at 3 secs/speed 5. Scrape down sides of bowl.
3. Add butter and EVOO. Sauté 3 mins/Varoma/speed 1
4. Add bacon and chicken. Sauté 2 mins//Varoma/speed 1
5. Add Aborio rice. Sauté 1 min//Varoma/speed 1
6. Add white wine. Sauté 2 mins//Varoma/speed 1
7. Add chicken stock paste, sundried toms, water & mushrooms. Cook 15 Mins/100 Deg.C//speed 1.5, place simmering basket on top of lid instead of MC.
8. Place spinach leaves in Thermoserver, pour risotto on top of spinach and let sit for 5 mins. Then stir in grated Parmesan which also combines in the spinach leaves.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spaghetti Alfredo
- Claypot Rice
- Spaghetti Marinara
- Aglio Olio
- Easy-Peasy Macaroni Cheese(y)
- Creamy Bacon Carbonara
- Family Spag Bowl
- Brown Rice and Chicken Salad with Asian style dressing
- More Again Dairy Free Carbonara
- More Again Risotto
- Prawn & Lemon Risotto
- Chicken, Spinach and Sun-dried Tomato Fettuccine
- Spaghetti Alfredo
- Green Chicken Curry with Jasmine Rice
- Hot Cross Buns with plain flour
- Traditional ANZAC biscuits
- Gluten free cheesecake caramel slice
- Apple and cinnamon muffins
- Gluten Free Anzac Biscuits
- raspberry & coconut slice
- Spinach, bacon and cheese pies (pie-maker)
- Lisa's Banana Muffins
- Hot cross buns
- Green pesto vegetable soup