- 60 g parmesan cheese, grated, - plus extra for serving
- 1 Brown onion quartered
- 1 clove garlic
- 3 sprigs parsley, - or to taste
- 60 grams Butter
- 40 grams EVOO (extra virgin olive oil)
- 3 slices Shortcut Bacon, roughly chopped
- 300 grams chicken breast sliced or cubed
- 300 grams Aborio Rice
- 60 grams dry white wine
- 1-2 tbsp Chicken paste stock
- 750 grams water
- 200 grams mushrooms, sliced
- 100 grams Sun dried or semi dried tomatos
- 100 grams spinach
- black pepper, freshly ground, - or to taste
8Recipe is created for
1. Grate parmasan 10 secs/speed 9. Set aside.
2. Place onion, parsley and garlic in TM bowl and chop at 3 secs/speed 5. Scrape down sides of bowl.
3. Add butter and EVOO. Sauté 3 mins/Varoma/speed 1
4. Add bacon and chicken. Sauté 2 mins//Varoma/speed 1
5. Add Aborio rice. Sauté 1 min//Varoma/speed 1
6. Add white wine. Sauté 2 mins//Varoma/speed 1
7. Add chicken stock paste, sundried toms, water & mushrooms. Cook 15 Mins/100 Deg.C//speed 1.5, place simmering basket on top of lid instead of MC.
8. Place spinach leaves in Thermoserver, pour risotto on top of spinach and let sit for 5 mins. Then stir in grated Parmesan which also combines in the spinach leaves.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake
- Variation Chicken, Chorizo & Mushroom Risotto
- Chicken Kiev Pasta Bake
- Mediterranean risotto
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- ThermoKitchen Seasoned Sushi Rice
- Kyiden’s Mac n’ Cheese
- Salmon and pea spaghetti with pumpkin cream
- Chorizo and Tomato Risotto
- Mum's simple bolognese sauce
- Smokey Bacon Dip
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Surf & Turf Seafood Sauce
- Slow Cooked Curried Mince
- Lemon Drop Cookies (no sugar | egg yolk cookies)
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- Lemonade Scones
- Honey Sriracha Prawns
- Variation Easy American Banana Cookies
- Homemade Sprinkles (Royal Icing | egg free)
- The best beef burger patties-Gluten free
- Strawberry Mint Lemonade