- 60 g parmesan cheese, grated, - plus extra for serving
- 1 Brown onion quartered
- 1 clove garlic
- 3 sprigs parsley, - or to taste
- 60 grams Butter
- 40 grams EVOO (extra virgin olive oil)
- 3 slices Shortcut Bacon, roughly chopped
- 300 grams chicken breast sliced or cubed
- 300 grams Aborio Rice
- 60 grams dry white wine
- 1-2 tbsp Chicken paste stock
- 750 grams water
- 200 grams mushrooms, sliced
- 100 grams Sun dried or semi dried tomatos
- 100 grams spinach
- black pepper, freshly ground, - or to taste
Recipe is created for
1. Grate parmasan 10 secs/speed 9. Set aside.
2. Place onion, parsley and garlic in TM bowl and chop at 3 secs/speed 5. Scrape down sides of bowl.
3. Add butter and EVOO. Sauté 3 mins/Varoma/speed 1
4. Add bacon and chicken. Sauté 2 mins//Varoma/speed 1
5. Add Aborio rice. Sauté 1 min//Varoma/speed 1
6. Add white wine. Sauté 2 mins//Varoma/speed 1
7. Add chicken stock paste, sundried toms, water & mushrooms. Cook 15 Mins/100 Deg.C//speed 1.5, place simmering basket on top of lid instead of MC.
8. Place spinach leaves in Thermoserver, pour risotto on top of spinach and let sit for 5 mins. Then stir in grated Parmesan which also combines in the spinach leaves.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Risotto Arrabbiata
- Vegan Pasta Carbonara
- Variation Cajun Dirty Rice (with Chorizo and Shrimp)
- Variation to the variation of Chunky Spaghetti Bolognese
- Rice and lentils (majadra)
- Pasta Alla Norma
- Chicken spinach and basil dumplings
- Salmon Mornay with rice
- Spaghetti Bolognese Hidden vegetables
- Char Kuey Teow
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.
- Grain free chocolate mud cake cupcakes
- Bounty Cake
- Double choc caramel slice
- Healthy chicken burgers
- French Chocolate Teacake
- Plant Based Nacho Cheese
- Nut butter Porridge
- Protein Bars
- French Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
- All in one apple, carrot and blueberry cake