- 40 grams parmesan cubed
- 2 sprigs Tarragon
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/3 lemon zest
- 5 sprigs flat-leaf parsley
- 20 grams extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Brown Onion Halved
- 500 grams chicken stock
- 535 grams can creamy pumpkin soup
- 250 grams dried penne pasta
- 1 zucchini
- 420 grams cooked chicken, cubed
- 135 grams Frozen baby peas
- 250 grams water
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place parmesan, tarragon, garlic, lemon zest and parsley in bowl, chop for 8 seconds on speed 8. Place in a bowl and set aside for later.
Chop onion for 3 seconds speed 7, scrape down sides. Add oil and cook for 3 minutes on varoma. Insert butterfly whisk. Add stock, soup and water heat for 10min varoma speed 1.5. Add Penne and cook for 5min reverse varoma soft speed.
Using a vegetable peeler slice zucchini into ribbons. Place peas, zucchini and chicken in varoma. When pasta is finished place varoma on top and cook for a furter 5min reverse varoma soft speed.
Place both into ThermoServer and season with Salt & Pepper and stir. Leave for 10min prior to serving. Serve penne sprinkled with gremolata.
Chicken and Pumpkin Penne
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tomato, Feta and Basil Pasta
- Best Ever Fried Rice
- GF Easy Non-Fried Fried Rice
- Quick Chick
- Creamy chicken gnocchi with spinach
- Bacon, Sun-Dried Tomato & Spinach risotto
- Red Capsicum Mac and cheese.
- Sweet Potato Pea Risotto
- BLADE COVER Alfredo pasta
- Variation One pot pasta bolognese - Hidden Veg
- Spaghetti bolognese
- Lemon, Mushroom & Blue Cheese Risotto
- Corn and Vegetable Fritters
- Chicken & Creamed Corn Soup
- Kick-ass Cheddar Cheese and Jalapeño Biscuits
- Hunker Begendi
- Stuffed Capsicums with Tomato, Mince & Rice
- Creamy Bacon & Pesto Pasta Sauce
- Creamy Leche Flan
- Genovese pasta
- Cashew Milk (Mylk)
- Soph’s Pasta Sauce
- Pizza dough thin and crispy