- 600 g chicken breast, Chopped into chuncks
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 spring onions/shallots
- 15 fresh basil leaves
- 100 g sun-dried tomatoes
- 30 g oil, Can use oil from sun-dried tomatoes
- 100 g fresh spinach leaves
- 300 g cream
- 1 heaped tsp Vegetable stock paste, From Basic Cook Book
- 100 g Parmesan cheese
- 250 g water
- 250 g Fettuccine, Snapped in half
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
~ Cut Parmesan into large cubes and put in bowl. Grate for 10sec/spd 8. Set aside.
~ Add Garlic and chop 3sec/spd 8.
~ Add Spring onion, Sun-dried tomatoes and Basil and chop 3sec/spd 8.
~ Add oil and saute for 2min/100deg/spd 1.
~ Add Water, Veg Stock, Cream and Chicken and cook 10min/100deg/spd1.
~ Add Fettuccine and Spinach. Submerge so pasta is in liquid. Cook for further 10min/100deg/spd1 .
Serve immediatly with reserved Parmesan.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake
- Variation Chicken, Chorizo & Mushroom Risotto
- Chicken Kiev Pasta Bake
- Mediterranean risotto
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- ThermoKitchen Seasoned Sushi Rice
- Kyiden’s Mac n’ Cheese
- Salmon and pea spaghetti with pumpkin cream
- Chorizo and Tomato Risotto
- Mum's simple bolognese sauce
- 2 in 1 chicken corn soup and baby food
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Basil pesto
- Creamy spiced yoghurt dressing
- Smokey Bacon Dip
- Custard (like Paul’s)
- Choc Hazelnut Bliss Balls
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Surf & Turf Seafood Sauce
- Slow Cooked Curried Mince
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- Homemade Sprinkles (Royal Icing | egg free)