- 600 g chicken breast, Chopped into chuncks
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 spring onions/shallots
- 15 fresh basil leaves
- 100 g sun-dried tomatoes
- 30 g oil, Can use oil from sun-dried tomatoes
- 100 g fresh spinach leaves
- 300 g cream
- 1 heaped tsp Vegetable stock paste, From Basic Cook Book
- 100 g Parmesan cheese
- 250 g water
- 250 g Fettuccine, Snapped in half
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- ~ Cut Parmesan into large cubes and put in bowl. Grate for 10sec/spd 8. Set aside.
~ Add Garlic and chop 3sec/spd 8.
~ Add Spring onion, Sun-dried tomatoes and Basil and chop 3sec/spd 8.
~ Add oil and saute for 2min/100deg/spd 1.
~ Add Water, Veg Stock, Cream and Chicken and cook 10min/100deg/spd1.
~ Add Fettuccine and Spinach. Submerge so pasta is in liquid. Cook for further 10min/100deg/spd1 "Counter-clockwise operation" .
Serve immediatly with reserved Parmesan.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken rice paste
- Tuna Risotto
- Amazing Mac and cheese
- My kids favourite Bolognese
- Quick and Easy Mac and Cheese
- Spaghetti and meatballs
- Zesty Middle Eastern Pearl Couscous
- Mee Rebus
- Lou's Best Lasagna ... EVER!!!
- Thai chicken curry risotto
- Tagliatelle with Saffron, Prawn, Mushrooms and Cream
- Lasanha de espinafres
- Simple Gluten Free Pizza Bases
- Gluten free lemon meringue pie
- Orange drizzle cake
- Dans Cinnamon Scrolls
- Apple & Walnut Muffins - Gluten Free
- Gluten Free Cheesecake (with dairy free option)
- Pork Pot Stickers
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Butterscotch Self-Saucing Pudding - RPAH/Failsafe Friendly
- Soft bread rolls (Bosnian Kifle)
- Chicken rice paste