- 1-2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 onion
- 200 g pumpkin, cubed
- 75 g sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 50 g Parmesan cheese, (can be left out if lactose-intolerant)
- 2 handfuls of baby spinach
- 20 g olive oil
- 300 g arborio rice
- 625 g water
- 100 g white wine, (optional - if not used, replace with 100g water)
- 1 tsp Chicken stock powder, (heaped tsp. NB: can use TM vegetable stock in place of chicken stock)
Place parmesan cheese into TM bowl. Pulverise for 10 seconds on speed 9. Transfer to separate bowl and set aside.
Put onion and garlic into TM bowl. Chop for 5 seconds on speed 5. Scrape down.
Add olive oil and saute on 100 degrees for 2 minutes on speed 1.
Add chicken and 50g of white wine. Cook for 2 minutes at 100 degrees on reverse and speed 1-2. NB: if not using white wine, just put the chicken into the bowl and cook it with the previously sauteed onion and garlic.
Add sun-dried tomatoes, pumpkin, arborio rice, water, the other 50g of white wine and chicken stock. Cook for 17 minutes at 100 degrees on reverse and speed 1-2. Cook with measuring cup out, and with simmering basket on top of bowl.
Add baby spinach to TM bowl 2 minutes prior to the end of cooking time.
Transfer risotto into serving dish and stir through the parmesan cheese.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy-Peasy Macaroni Cheese(y)
- Creamy Bacon Carbonara
- Family Spag Bowl
- Brown Rice and Chicken Salad with Asian style dressing
- More Again Dairy Free Carbonara
- More Again Risotto
- Prawn & Lemon Risotto
- Chicken, Spinach and Sun-dried Tomato Fettuccine
- 20 minute broccoli pesto pasta
- Lisa’s ‘Fried’ Rice
- Baked Salmon Risotto
- Chicken and prawn noodles
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- Chicken sausage & macaroni casserole
- Capsicum tomato pasta sauce
- Roasted apple and pumpkin soup
- Artisan apple bread
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Low FODMAP Creamy Mustard & Maple Sauce
- Vegan Smokey split pea and ham soup adapted from Catching Seeds
- Lemon Marshmallow Slice
- Zucchini and corn fritters
- Kels Saucy Mexican Seasoning or Taco/Nacho Mix