- 1-2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 onion
- 200 g pumpkin, cubed
- 75 g sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 50 g Parmesan cheese, (can be left out if lactose-intolerant)
- 2 handfuls of baby spinach
- 20 g olive oil
- 300 g arborio rice
- 625 g water
- 100 g white wine, (optional - if not used, replace with 100g water)
- 1 tsp Chicken stock powder, (heaped tsp. NB: can use TM vegetable stock in place of chicken stock)
Place parmesan cheese into TM bowl. Pulverise for 10 seconds on speed 9. Transfer to separate bowl and set aside.
Put onion and garlic into TM bowl. Chop for 5 seconds on speed 5. Scrape down.
Add olive oil and saute on 100 degrees for 2 minutes on speed 1.
Add chicken and 50g of white wine. Cook for 2 minutes at 100 degrees on reverse and speed 1-2. NB: if not using white wine, just put the chicken into the bowl and cook it with the previously sauteed onion and garlic.
Add sun-dried tomatoes, pumpkin, arborio rice, water, the other 50g of white wine and chicken stock. Cook for 17 minutes at 100 degrees on reverse and speed 1-2. Cook with measuring cup out, and with simmering basket on top of bowl.
Add baby spinach to TM bowl 2 minutes prior to the end of cooking time.
Transfer risotto into serving dish and stir through the parmesan cheese.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fried rice- Portuguese style
- Tuna Mornay
- CREAMY SWEET POTATO SECRET RISOTTO spinach mushrooms parmesan
- CHEESY CHEESY MACARONI
- Variation Pumpkin, Pancetta & Pea Risotto (or 3P Risotto!)
- Not So Tinned Spaghetti
- Mac n Cheeky
- Creamy Prawn Risotto with Lemon, Garlic & Snowpeas
- Tomato, Bacon and Spinach Risotto
- Fully Loaded Risotto
- Easy pasta side dish
- Chicken & Bacon Risotto
- Infant/toddler beef and veggie casserole
- Vegetarian 'meatballs' (contains Nuts)
- Infant/toddler veggie dhal
- LS Spelt Bread
- Mushroom & Vegetable Quinotto (Vegetarian)
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- Leberkäse (Bavarian meat loaf)
- ❤Spinach & fetta and pull-apart bread❤
- ❤Cheesy Bacon Cob Loaf❤
- ❤Spinach Cob Dip❤
- Nanna's Lemon Sago
- Tear and share brie, garlic + herb bread wreath