- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 onion
- 4 leaves Kale, optional
- 100g white wine
- 250g Lite Cream Cheese
- 1 tablespoon Whole grain mustard
- 100g semi sundried tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon veggie stock
- 300g water
- 400g diced chicken breast
- 200g Fettuccine, Or pasta of choice
Recipe is created for
Place garlic & onion in TM bowl and chop 3 secs Sp 5
Add sundried tomatoes and kale, saute 2 mins varoma sp 1
Add wine, cook 3 mins varoma, Sp 1
Add chicken, mustard, water stock and cream cheese.
Cook 15-17 mins 100C Sp 1
Whilst sauce is cooking, cook pasta in saucepan on stove
Garnish with Parmesan and enjoy!
Sauce can be rested in thermosever over pasta for 5 mins for pasta to absorb sauce
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tomato, Feta and Basil Pasta
- Best Ever Fried Rice
- GF Easy Non-Fried Fried Rice
- Quick Chick
- Creamy chicken gnocchi with spinach
- Bacon, Sun-Dried Tomato & Spinach risotto
- Red Capsicum Mac and cheese.
- Sweet Potato Pea Risotto
- BLADE COVER Alfredo pasta
- Variation One pot pasta bolognese - Hidden Veg
- Spaghetti bolognese
- Lemon, Mushroom & Blue Cheese Risotto
- Kick-ass Cheddar Cheese and Jalapeño Biscuits
- Hunker Begendi
- Stuffed Capsicums with Tomato, Mince & Rice
- Creamy Bacon & Pesto Pasta Sauce
- Creamy Leche Flan
- Genovese pasta
- Cashew Milk (Mylk)
- Soph’s Pasta Sauce
- Pizza dough thin and crispy
- Strawberry Yoghurt (with nesquik)
- Marinated goats cheese