- 1 onion
- 1 garlic clove
- 40g oilve oil
- 4 Roma tomatoes, chopped
- 8 sun dried tomatoes
- 20 basil leaves, fresh
- 400g chicken breast, chopped
- 125ml dry white wine
- 1 Tbs veggie stock concentrate
- 600g water
- 300g arborio rice
- 1/3 C Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 2 Tbs Philly Cream Cheese
Recipe is created for
Place onion and garlic in TM bowl and chop for 5-7 seconds on speed 7
Add 40g oil, saute 2 minutes, 100 degrees on speed 1
Add Roma tomatoes, sundried tomatoes and basil, chop for 3 seconds on speed 7
Add 400g chopped chicken, cook for 2 minutes at 100 degrees on reverse speed 1-2 "Counter-clockwise operation"
Add 125ml wine, 600g water, 1 Tbs Veggie Stock Concentrate and 300g arborio rice
Cook for 17 minutes at 100 degrees on Reverse speed 1-2 "Counter-clockwise operation"
Place in Thermoserve and stir through 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese and 2 Tbs of Philly cream cheese. Let sit for 5 minutes.
Chicken, Tomato and Basil Risotto
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken rice paste
- Tuna Risotto
- Amazing Mac and cheese
- My kids favourite Bolognese
- Quick and Easy Mac and Cheese
- Spaghetti and meatballs
- Zesty Middle Eastern Pearl Couscous
- Mee Rebus
- Lou's Best Lasagna ... EVER!!!
- Thai chicken curry risotto
- Tagliatelle with Saffron, Prawn, Mushrooms and Cream
- Lasanha de espinafres
- Gluten free lemon meringue pie
- Dans Cinnamon Scrolls
- Pork Pot Stickers
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Butterscotch Self-Saucing Pudding - RPAH/Failsafe Friendly
- Hainanese Chicken
- Pan Amasado - Chilean Bread Rolls
- Lemon Curd & Cream Cheese Scrolls with Vanilla glaze
- Chicken in Black Bean Sauce
- Honey Chicken
- Gluten free Dumpling Dough