- 1 onion
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 level tbsp olive oil
- 500 g pork mince
- 250 g Bacon Bits
- 2 cans diced tomatoes
- 2 level tbsp tomato paste
- 1 heaped tablespoon Mixed Herbs
- 1/2 level tbsp basil
- 2 level tbsp chilli flakes dried
- 500 g Penne Pasta
- 1 pinch salt
- 3 level tbsp lemon juce
- 250 g grated cheese
- 100 g hot salami thinly sliced, diced
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Chop onion & garlic 5 seconds speed 5.
Add oil & varoma for 5 mins speed 2.
Add mince & bacon cook temp 100 12 mins speed 2.
Add can tomatoes, tomatoe paste & herbs cook for a further 8 mins speed 3.
Place pasta in thermo server and cover with boiling water.
Add the lemon juice and stir through and then cover with lid for 20 min.
Pre heat oven at 180degrees
Once everything is cooked and ready to go mix in a large bowl & pour into a baking dish.
Add the salami and lightly mix through the top of the mixture.
Add the cheese & put in oven for 20mins or until the cheese is golden.
Serve and enjoy =)
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Brown Rice and Chicken Salad with Asian style dressing
- More Again Dairy Free Carbonara
- More Again Risotto
- Prawn & Lemon Risotto
- Chicken, Spinach and Sun-dried Tomato Fettuccine
- 20 minute broccoli pesto pasta
- Lisa’s ‘Fried’ Rice
- Baked Salmon Risotto
- Chicken and prawn noodles
- Curried tuna and pasta
- Chorizo and Mushroom Risotto with Green Peas
- The Daily Mix - Bolognese Sauce
- Annabel Langbein ultimate chocolate cake
- Chunky Spaghetti Bolognese
- Curry Spiced Chick Pea Wrap (Flat Bread)
- Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup Noni’s special
- Amaretti Biscuits
- Yorkshire Pudding
- Keto Scrolls - Mozarella Fat Head Dough
- Variation Tomato Pasta Sauce
- Tomato Pasta Sauce
- Chicken and veggie potato bake
- Beef fajitas