- 70 grams Parmesan cheese
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 brown onion, peeled and quartered
- 20 grams coconut oil
- 100 grams white wine
- 250 grams arborio rice
- 250 grams Boiling water, reserve water after soaking mushrooms
- 650 grams chicken stock
- 2 chorizo sausage, sliced
- 20 grams Dried Shiitake Mushrooms
- 50 grams green peas
- Grate parmesan 10 sec/sp 9. Put into a small dish and set aside.
- Soak your shiitake mushrooms in water for 5 minutes (or more if required) before you commence your Risotto. This step will reconstitute them from their dried state. Reserve soaking water.
Add garlic and onion to the bowl,process for 4sec sp 5
Add oil and saute 3 minutes temp 100 and sp 1
Add rice and wine, cook 3 mins, temp 100, reverse speed 1
Except for the green peas, add all remaining ingredients including drained porcini mushrooms and soaking water and cook for 15 mins, temp 100, reverse speed 1
Add green peas and cook for a further for 3 mins, temp 100, reverse speed 1.
Pour into Thermo server and stir in parmesan.
Let it sit for a few minutes.
Dried Shiitake Mushrooms
Accessories you need
I prefer using a semi sweet wine for this dish however any wine works well.A variety of mushrooms are available for risotto's. My preference are the ones listed however it's personal choice.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rima’s Lebanese Rice
- Not So Fried Rice
- Fatet chicken shawerma
- Easy Mac~n~Cheese
- Creamy tomato eggplant pasta with chorizo
- Mums best ever pasta sauce
- Pate au Pistou
- Duo Rice; Boiled Rice and Steamed Cauliflower Rice
- Garlicky Chicken and Spring Vegetable Risotto
- Variation Risotto Arrabbiata
- Vegan Pasta Carbonara
- Variation Cajun Dirty Rice (with Chorizo and Shrimp)