- 2 cloves garlic
- 3 Zucchinis, chopped up
- 35 g olive oil
- 350 g arborio rice
- 1 can tomatoes
- 1 chorizo sausage, sliced
- 2 tbsp beef stock paste
- 800 g water
- Parmesan cheese
- Salt & Pepper
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1. Add garlic & zucchini to bowl - 7 sec/Sp 5, scrape down bowl & repeat if needed.
2. Add olive oil - 2 mins/ 100 degrees/ Reverse speed 2/MC off.
3. Add rice - 1 min/ 120 degrees/ Reverse speed 2.5/MC off.
4. Add tomatoes, chorizo, stock paste & water - 16 mins/ 100 degrees/ Reverse speed 2.5/ Basket on top
5. Pour into thermoserver & leave sit for 10 mins.
6. Stir through parmesan cheese & salt and pepper.
Accessories you need
*Only fill to the maximum level - use less water if necessary*
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mee Rebus
- Lou's Best Lasagna ... EVER!!!
- Thai chicken curry risotto
- Tagliatelle with Saffron, Prawn, Mushrooms and Cream
- Lasanha de espinafres
- Creamy bolognese risoni
- Bacon Mushroom Tomato Risoni Pasta
- Basilico Spago
- Sundried Tomato and Basil Chicken pasta salad
- Vegan Alfredo sauce
- Chicken and Corn Risotto
- Vegetable Stew with Risoni
- Layali Lubnan (Lebanese Nights) by Layelle
- Iranian Eggplant and Chickpea Stew
- Red Thai Chicken, Coconut & Kaffir Lime Soup
- Minced beef Goulash
- Mee Rebus
- Slow cooked lamb, sweet potato mash and steamed cabbage
- Boobie Biscuits
- sweet chestnut
- Purple sweet potato soymilk
- Tofu Pudding
- Savoury Scones
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding