- 80 grams Parmasen Cheese, cubed
- 1 brown onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 30 grams olive oil
- 350 grams arborio rice
- 200 grams white wine
- 1 litre chicken stock
- 50 grams Butter
- 2 Chorizos
- 2 tablespoons Oregano
1.Place parmesan in TM bowl and grate 10 secs/Sp 9 and set aside.
2. Place onion, garlic into TM bowl and chop 2 secs/Sp 7
3. Scrape down sides, add oil and saute 3 mins/Varoma/Sp 1
4. Insert Butterfly. Add rice and wine saute 2 mins/100 deg/ /speed 1
5. Slice up the chorizo sausage ready to add.
6. Add Chorizo and chicken stock and cook for 15mins/100 deg//Sp 1
7. Transfer to Thermoserver and add Parmasen, Butter and Chopped Oregano stir and rest for 5mins.
Accessories you need
It does look slightly runny when transfered to the thermoserver but will thicken whilst resting.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake
- Variation Chicken, Chorizo & Mushroom Risotto
- Chicken Kiev Pasta Bake
- Mediterranean risotto
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- ThermoKitchen Seasoned Sushi Rice
- Kyiden’s Mac n’ Cheese
- Salmon and pea spaghetti with pumpkin cream
- Chorizo and Tomato Risotto
- Mum's simple bolognese sauce
- Creamy spiced yoghurt dressing
- Smokey Bacon Dip
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Surf & Turf Seafood Sauce
- Slow Cooked Curried Mince
- Lemon Drop Cookies (no sugar | egg yolk cookies)
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- Lemonade Scones
- Honey Sriracha Marinade
- Variation Easy American Banana Cookies
- The best beef burger patties-Gluten free
- Creamy Garlic Lemon Butter Sauce