- 80 grams Parmasen Cheese, cubed
- 1 brown onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 30 grams olive oil
- 350 grams arborio rice
- 200 grams white wine
- 1 litre chicken stock
- 50 grams Butter
- 2 Chorizos
- 2 tablespoons Oregano
1.Place parmesan in TM bowl and grate 10 secs/Sp 9 and set aside.
2. Place onion, garlic into TM bowl and chop 2 secs/Sp 7
3. Scrape down sides, add oil and saute 3 mins/Varoma/Sp 1
4. Insert Butterfly. Add rice and wine saute 2 mins/100 deg/ /speed 1
5. Slice up the chorizo sausage ready to add.
6. Add Chorizo and chicken stock and cook for 15mins/100 deg//Sp 1
7. Transfer to Thermoserver and add Parmasen, Butter and Chopped Oregano stir and rest for 5mins.
Accessories you need
It does look slightly runny when transfered to the thermoserver but will thicken whilst resting.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Claypot Rice
- Spaghetti Marinara
- Aglio Olio
- Easy-Peasy Macaroni Cheese(y)
- Creamy Bacon Carbonara
- Family Spag Bowl
- Brown Rice and Chicken Salad with Asian style dressing
- More Again Dairy Free Carbonara
- More Again Risotto
- Prawn & Lemon Risotto
- Chicken, Spinach and Sun-dried Tomato Fettuccine
- 20 minute broccoli pesto pasta
- Green pesto vegetable soup
- Protein bars
- Chocolate Crackle Egg Nests
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- Sweet curry with crumbed chicken on cous cous
- Claypot Rice
- CREAM FILLED ECLAIRS WITH CHOCOLATE GANACHE
- Banana Spelt Muffins
- White Chocolate & Cream Cheese Buttercream Icing
- Spiced chocolate doughnuts - Louise Keats
- Blueberry and Lemon Hot Cross Buns
- Pea & Mint Hummus