- 80 grams Parmasen Cheese, cubed
- 1 brown onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 30 grams olive oil
- 350 grams arborio rice
- 200 grams white wine
- 1 litre chicken stock
- 50 grams Butter
- 2 Chorizos
- 2 tablespoons Oregano
1.Place parmesan in TM bowl and grate 10 secs/Sp 9 and set aside.
2. Place onion, garlic into TM bowl and chop 2 secs/Sp 7
3. Scrape down sides, add oil and saute 3 mins/Varoma/Sp 1
4. Insert Butterfly. Add rice and wine saute 2 mins/100 deg/ /speed 1
5. Slice up the chorizo sausage ready to add.
6. Add Chorizo and chicken stock and cook for 15mins/100 deg//Sp 1
7. Transfer to Thermoserver and add Parmasen, Butter and Chopped Oregano stir and rest for 5mins.
Accessories you need
It does look slightly runny when transfered to the thermoserver but will thicken whilst resting.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Risotto Arrabbiata
- Vegan Pasta Carbonara
- Variation Cajun Dirty Rice (with Chorizo and Shrimp)
- Variation to the variation of Chunky Spaghetti Bolognese
- Rice and lentils (majadra)
- Pasta Alla Norma
- Chicken spinach and basil dumplings
- Salmon Mornay with rice
- Spaghetti Bolognese Hidden vegetables
- Char Kuey Teow
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.
- Grain free chocolate mud cake cupcakes
- Bounty Cake
- Double choc caramel slice
- Healthy chicken burgers
- French Chocolate Teacake
- Plant Based Nacho Cheese
- Nut butter Porridge
- Protein Bars
- French Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
- All in one apple, carrot and blueberry cake
- Easy Lemon Cake