- 80 grams Parmasen Cheese, cubed
- 1 brown onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 30 grams olive oil
- 350 grams arborio rice
- 200 grams white wine
- 1 litre chicken stock
- 50 grams Butter
- 2 Chorizos
- 2 tablespoons Oregano
1.Place parmesan in TM bowl and grate 10 secs/Sp 9 and set aside.
2. Place onion, garlic into TM bowl and chop 2 secs/Sp 7
3. Scrape down sides, add oil and saute 3 mins/Varoma/Sp 1
4. Insert Butterfly. Add rice and wine saute 2 mins/100 deg/ /speed 1
5. Slice up the chorizo sausage ready to add.
6. Add Chorizo and chicken stock and cook for 15mins/100 deg//Sp 1
7. Transfer to Thermoserver and add Parmasen, Butter and Chopped Oregano stir and rest for 5mins.
Accessories you need
It does look slightly runny when transfered to the thermoserver but will thicken whilst resting.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Brown Rice and Chicken Salad with Asian style dressing
- More Again Dairy Free Carbonara
- More Again Risotto
- Prawn & Lemon Risotto
- Chicken, Spinach and Sun-dried Tomato Fettuccine
- 20 minute broccoli pesto pasta
- Lisa’s ‘Fried’ Rice
- Baked Salmon Risotto
- Chicken and prawn noodles
- Curried tuna and pasta
- Chorizo and Mushroom Risotto with Green Peas
- The Daily Mix - Bolognese Sauce
- Hunters Chocolate Cranberry Protein Slice (No Bake, vegan)
- Variation Chilli, Garlic Tomato Prawns
- Healthy Gluten Free Pikelets
- BBQ Smokey Sauce
- Chocolate fudge cookies
- Nanna E, Raspberry Shortbread
- Pasta-less Lasagne
- Lisa's Vegetable Pikelets
- Apple crumble cake
- Satay Sauce
- Basic Buttercake (AWW) 1.5 quantities
- Chicken and Yoghurt Curry (Dahi Murgh)