- 1 onion, Halved
- 2 cloves garlic, Peeled
- 3 Chorzio, Halved and sliced
- 20 leaves basil leaf, Handful approx 20 leaves
- 125 grams white wine
- 1 --- Capsicum, red, Small, sliced
- 500 grams water
- 2 tbsp EDC Veg stock paste
- 300 grams Aborio Rice
- 75 grams Parmesan cheese, Grated
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. add the onion to bowl and chop for 5 seconds on speed 5.
2. Add garlic, capsicum, tomatoes and basil. Chop for 3 seconds on speed 5.
3. Sauté for 5 minutes on Varoma speed 1.
4. Add chirizo and cook for 2 minutes 100 degrees speed 1
5. Add wine, water, stock paste and rice
6. Cook for 17 minutes, 100 degrees speed 1
7. Placein thermoserver and stir through the parmasen cheese. Let sit for 5 minutes.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy-Peasy Macaroni Cheese(y)
- Creamy Bacon Carbonara
- Family Spag Bowl
- Brown Rice and Chicken Salad with Asian style dressing
- More Again Dairy Free Carbonara
- More Again Risotto
- Prawn & Lemon Risotto
- Chicken, Spinach and Sun-dried Tomato Fettuccine
- 20 minute broccoli pesto pasta
- Lisa’s ‘Fried’ Rice
- Baked Salmon Risotto
- Chicken and prawn noodles
- Roast chicken low carb
- Vegan Spanakopita / Spanakopitakia (Pumpkin, Spinach & Feta triangles)
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- Chicken sausage & macaroni casserole
- Capsicum tomato pasta sauce
- Roasted apple and pumpkin soup
- Artisan apple bread
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Vegan Smokey split pea and ham soup adapted from Catching Seeds
- Lemon Marshmallow Slice
- Zucchini and corn fritters